Beautiful cock vs. big cock

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd choose a thick, veiny ugly monster over a perfectly proportioned little one :oops:
When is the last time you've heard someone moan "OH GOD, fuck me with your beautiful little penis"? :p

It's interesting how the majority seems to prefer beauty over size, especially on a site devoted to large penii o_O
I absolutely agree sister, the bigger and thicker the better :p

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would prefer beauty when it comes to sucking the thing.

I would prefer size when it comes into my ass.

When its at that end... I can only FEEL the thing.
And I can IMAGINE its the most beautiful cock in the world.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd choose a thick, veiny ugly monster over a perfectly proportioned little one :oops:
When is the last time you've heard someone moan "OH GOD, fuck me with your beautiful little penis"? :p

It's interesting how the majority seems to prefer beauty over size, especially on a site devoted to large penii o_O

For you, veiny its ugly ?

A

alsolikespineapple

Says someone that clearly gets both. >;[

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Back in the day, talking 9-10 years ago i think there were a lot more size queens on the site then. Not as often now do i read anyone say that size is a must, or a deal breaker

But your right, its a good observation.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I think a lot of ppl are less then honest
but I'm glad you would like my monster:p not that it's ugly mind you