Beautiful dick?

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do some guys have better looking dicks than others? Are some more "beautiful" or pleasing to look at than others? What's your opinon? Mine is yes!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think just like facial, body clothes, etc. appearances, we all have preferences when it comes to genitals. There's vaginas that are extremely attactive, and send me over the edge ust looking at them. Then there are some some that actually can repulse me (I would never disrespect someone enough to actually tell them that). And same goes for cocks. Some are beautiful, and some are just plain funky, lol.

My absolute favorite is of a decent size, just enough of a foreskin to cover the head, and lots of veins.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Of course some are more beautiful than others, and for me it's an important factor.

It is hard to say what makes a cock beautiful to me, but some of the things would be being well proportioned length/girth wise, even in thickness with a head around the same thickness as the shaft.

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes ofcourse some dicks are better looking than others, and somehow among all the dicks i've seen only the big one's has been good looking, i never seen a small/average dick that was pleasent to look at.

i'm straight but i would go gay for a big beautiful shaped perfect proportional dick hahaha

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hell yes!! Some are beautiful like a work of art. Some are downright ugly. Im not a huge fan of the curve. Some are odd colors.
I had a boyfriend who was extremely tall, gorgeous body and a big 8' dick that was straight, smooth, fat...great balls. He was dreamy!!