Beautiful dicks?

ohheyohhey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was wondering how you all feel about this...

would you rather a dick be 'pretty' or would you rather it be bigger?

i guess this calls into question the relationship between length and girth, as well as general aesthetics

feel free to post or reference examples

jacknthebstock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the worst cause scenereo. If you mean a large dick with hair that grows all the way up the shaft to the tip, with a giant wart on the head, thats crooked in two different directions, has a a giant green zit on its side, and smells like tequila piss. Then I would pick pretty.

lurkmode

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've beenn told mine is very attractive (for a penis at least) and i , personally don't think its that big. right around average IMHO.
I would rather it be an inch or two bigger. opinions welcome

this pic is a pretty clear one. check out 'fully hard' too. that one is a good representation. thanks for any comments...

D_Ben Jergen Hoff

Experimental Member
Media
I'd always prefer pretty over size - as long as it wasn't a miniature :) I think that beauty is in the eye of the beholder though. I personally love my own look - and maybe that's common as its the one you see the most - lol. I have seen a lot of ugly ones, but someone will like them I'm sure.

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media

verratio

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering what features actually make a dick pretty? I know that it doesn't have to be symmetrical or even straight. I've been told on many occasions that i have a pretty, (or even beautiful dick) and I have a curve that they can't even begin to make a highway sign for! Some say that the length makes it pretty, (some will tell you it's the head , though), so maybe they both compliment each other, in some instances. I'll even add a few of my pics.

Attachments

Reactions: wcamjimmy

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sorry, dudes, my dick is the most stunningly asthetic specimen of them all. It is long enough to tickle the gag reflex and double as a decorative towel rack, perfectly straight and erect, evenly colored, well proportioned and, most importantly, hard as a fucking rock.

I like the balance of big and visually appealling.

hungnhangers

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, Punk09, that is a nice one. Although I like size, big and ugly doesn't do it for me. I remember this one guy I saw at a nude beach who had a horsecock but it was so mangled looking as if he caught it in a car door at some point. On the other side of the spectrum was a guy I knew who bragged that he had a "trophy cock"....straight, about 7.5", even skin color, head and shaft proportions were right on, nice ball sack, little patch of pubes, nice piss slit. If only the rest of his body were 1/2 as beautiful as his cock....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I don't think you can really separate the penis from the body. To me what makes the penis so beautiful is having wonderful legs, a flat stomach, somewhat muscular, though not too much, and a a face that makes me want to submit to anything the guy wants.

A handsome, beautiful pretty and big dick on a (in my opiniion) very unhamdsome guy does do anything for me.

On the other hand a small pretty dick on a gorgeous guy makes me weakkneed.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you can really separate the penis from the body. To me what makes the penis so beautiful is having wonderful legs, a flat stomach, somewhat muscular, though not too much, and a a face that makes me want to submit to anything the guy wants.

A handsome, beautiful pretty and big dick on a (in my opiniion) very unhamdsome guy does do anything for me.

My ex said the exact same thing to me when I brought it up to her. She had a habit of calling it, and me...beautiful. Now to me, beautiful is a more effeminate term than anything else. I asked, "What does beautiful mean when you're talking about a man?" She replied almost word for word what Freddie just posted.

Interesting to note however, that she said handsome and beautiful are completely different. I still haven't quite grasped what she meant by that.