Beautiful dicks?

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was just wondering what features actually make a dick pretty? I know that it doesn't have to be symmetrical or even straight. I've been told on many occasions that i have a pretty, (or even beautiful dick) and I have a curve that they can't even begin to make a highway sign for! Some say that the length makes it pretty, (some will tell you it's the head , though), so maybe they both compliment each other, in some instances. I'll even add a few of my pics.

It is pretty and I would love to suck it then shove it all so deep into my wet tight pussy baby

glasgow1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before joining this site I knew I liked to admire dicks, but looking at some of the pictures since joining i've finding myself fantasizing more and more about having sex with a guy. I was fairly certain i wasnt gay before (i thought the sheer admiration of cocks was worthy of the 30% gay!) however i have a definate growing lust for cock. I find larger ones more attratctive, but especially what I would call 'vulger' ones, you know, where they are especially 'vainey' its like they demand to be sucked lol.