Beautiful girl = bad lover?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dongalong, Jul 2, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

Although I could describe my past girlfriends as very pretty they were all good lovers after a bit of encouragement.
    I have never made love with a truly beautiful girl and I have a preconception that they won't make as much effort to please a guy sexually because they rely too much on their beauty to please. Am I wrong?

Please share your experiences.

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire!

For me, it takes two to have great sex (well three or more can also be pretty good). So, you both have to be really lustful for each other - and her looks may have more to do with your reactions than hers. Throw in some experience and a natural desire for sex and you have your great sex recipe - looks don't really effect anything - of course it might be hard to fuck a 300 lbs hog.

I have found that good head is a great equalizer and gets rid of any obsession with other things.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

I agree with everything you say but I'm curious to find out if those girls who know that they are gorgeous have less motivation to do the things that turn a guy on and are more intersted in using their beauty to selfishly get what they want.

4. dong20

Gold Member

I wonder if it's not analagous to the Big Dick=Lazy Lover situation where a guy relies primarily on size and visual appeal to get what HE wants.

I'd say there is more than a grain of truth in both those scenarios. But, in the final analysis a big dick or a pretty face is just that and while they can both be appreciated on those terms they are truly only skin deep.

I don't deny that while a pretty face or great body is desirable I like my relationships to be based rather more on what really matters.

5. Gisella

Gold Member

Well for me the key is the passionate hunger for things and confidence in yourself...

There are a lot of beautiful people that are not confident and average that really are confident...the problem that i see is with people that have 'please me' mentality are lay back...people who go for it in life doesn't matter in what are good to deal with...they dont wait to be serve they just serve themselves...

6. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL

I could say the same about a big cocked man. I had a friend once tell me "He was alright in bed..........*long pause* WELL. Ok. In reality it was like making love to a five year old. He had this huge cock, but he didn't know what to do with it."

I know how to ride a nice sized cock in my own way (I mean...I know how to use a dildo. lol) but it's been my experience that a lot of men use that as an excuse to not be fucking fabulous at other feats.

For example:

I've never been given a proper pussyeatin' from a generously endowed, man.

(I'm just stating facts. Please don't fill up my inbox with nonsense.)

7. dong20

Gold Member

You're looking for a generously endowed man to eat your cat? Cool.:tongue:

8. Gisella

Gold Member

Yeh...Heather u took words from my brains...nice!

Some men think they are all of that..but they are not...

9. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dildo. That's what I knicknamed an ex...

I suspect it has less to do with how she looks than with how you act. Are women not turned on by attention? That's been my experience.

She'll be a better lover if she truly desires you, and vice-versa.

Maybe the truly beautiful/handsome/well-hung/vixenly have more sex with people to whom they're only mildly attracted, simply because they can. My experience with the truly beautiful is limited, for reasons of being a mere mortal, myself.

For the record, though, my boy is the handsomest man on the planet (seriously--people actually say so) and he's incredibly eager tio please. That's what love does to you.

10. dong20

Gold Member

Indeed, it's the ultimate equaliser.:cool:

11. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

This is just going to depend on the person. Women who are like this, know how to pick their victims. I have never let my tongue hang out, so I have never had any of this crap - but I have had several very beautiful girlfriends who were not like this at all. BTW - I have felt that all my girlfriends were beautiful, just some have had that obvious classic look.

Also I have always loved giving head - so maybe my cock is smaller than I thought!

12. Gisella

Gold Member

To be fair i must say that in my personal experience i did find men of different sizes that did not give head well...:smile:

Have to confess that i 'hate' and avoid peacock men of any sizes...and just react to what i smell pressumption, self importance for being all big and great... (real or not)...:wink:

13. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    While it is no scientific survey, I can tell you that they best looking woman that I have ever had sex with was bay far the worst lay. Very pretty face, super figure, perfect breasts and she just laid there like a welcome mat. Oh, she did moan a little for effect. Worse than that, she wouldn't give head. Worked my ass off on that girl and nothing. As much as I liked having her on my arm when we went out, I really couldn't bring myslef to keep doing that. It wasn't really a break up as much as a drift apart.

14. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

The way someone treats you in bed, beautiful or not, is probably related closely to how much they're into you vs. how much they're into themselves. If someone's always got one eye in the mirror, they may not really be ready to give of themselves in bed or anywhere else.

And Gisella, I love the term you used "peacock men". It's perfect to describe someone who is so into his own tail that he barely notices anyone else around him. :biggrin1: Peacock people of any gender are wonderful to look at, but I suspect most of us need more than that to actually build a relationship on.

15. dongalong

Gold Member

I should have titled the thread Beautiful person=bad lover! I can see that it can be the same problem with both sexes. It seems so far that my preconception is largely true since not many have mentioned that their most beautiful lover was their best!
    Mabye with a bit of encouragement in a room without mirrors things can get better!:wink:

16. Max-Package

Max-Package New Member

Just my two cents, I know a few very good looking women, and I am told I am a good looking man... (some have said gorgious..pls!)... anyway...

I think that the better looking you are the less positive attention you get and the more negative attention you draw, particularly as a female. I don't have much of an issue personally as women tend to be much less likely to just come up to you and drool on you...but my notice is that score- 7,8,9, and 10 women (old rating system) get "hit on" all the time, and so I don't think that it's say a lack of caring about sex as it is that it is that they get so much attention that they don't want, sex at all or with anyone is a rare event - if you follow - almost everyone I meet that is good looking to gorgious has a crappy sex life for lack of someone they really want to have sex with - I think they are more discerning, I know I am, I can't really get all hot an bothered by 9 or 10 people because of just the way they are, out of shape, stupid acting, loud, dull, etc... I can't have them as friends, but as a lover...um... no... so I, and many of the people I know are "non-daters" and "almost monk/nun like these days"

A practical example would be, two very good looking ladies and I were out (friends) we were sitting at a club (one's friend has a band there) we were sitting M F F... the F on the end got hit on almost be every drunk guy there... it was just rediculous, the F in the middle didn't, yet she was probably more provocative visually, longer hair, slightly better looking then the other and a set of breasts that just said "HEY!!!!... the rest of me is up here!... but not one guy, but the she was sitting next to me... so as I stated, the men think your with me and she is trolling on the end as a single tag along here... next time you have me (or any male your with) sit in the middle and the men are confused as to which is with who, so the drunks don't come pawing... but it was interesting, because we all went out, got a lot of attention... walking around, and so on... we all went home about 11:30... and to each of our separate beds/homes.... no sex, no torred love affairs...

So, what I think you running into is the better looking you are, the less actual time/experience with sex you have.

Maybe we should make a graph... and see it the invert of looks is lack of skill... but in the general sense that is mistaken for lack of will towards it... which I think could be the case...

I must go shower now...hehe... ciao.

17. dongalong

Gold Member

Thanx Max-Package,

A very interesting explanation!

Sounds like a sad life being gorgeous, expectations are so high to find a partner as perfect as they are that they are disappointed by everyone else. No wonder they lack motivation to give pleasure.

Did those 2 babes know about your max-package?:biggrin1:

18. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

From my experience, it doesnt make any difference what he or she looks like...but it does have everything to do with what they are willing to do FOR their partner.

Every woman I bed...I go in with this mentality:

1) What is about to happen has nothing to do with what I am GETTING...its what I am GIVING!

2) I am going to ______ her better than any man has ever _____'ed her and I will give 110% effort to make that a reality.

This is the rule...

But anyways...I know what your thesis is, and I have been with smoking hot women who were like sexing up a corpse, and I have been with smoking hot women who were totally giving and loved it. Attitude and effort is 80% of great sex.

OmahaBeef

19. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I would have asked her why she had seen so many five-year-old cocks, man. Seriously, wtf?
    Please. There's no need for naughty language.

[​IMG]

Your pleas are futile. Just so you know.

20. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Obviously beauty is pretty subjective and I haven't noticed an inverse relationship, but I have noticed that how she looks and how flirty she is has nothing to do with how good she is in bed. Some really flirty women just lay there and expect you to do all the work. I'm not sure that bedroom skills are related to any trait you can identify on the outside.

Draft saved Draft deleted