Beautiful girl = bad lover?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
dongalong said:
Although I could describe my past girlfriends as very pretty they were all good lovers after a bit of encouragement.
I have never made love with a truly beautiful girl and I have a preconception that they won't make as much effort to please a guy sexually because they rely too much on their beauty to please. Am I wrong?

Please share your experiences.

I had an experience with one woman who was truly drop-dead gorgeous. She loved to talk sex, told me she loved doing it, told me she loved to suck cock. Well, she may love it, but loving something doesn't mean you're going to be any good unless you're willing to work at it. She gave the worst BJ I've ever had - clumsy and uninspired. Said she loved the taste of cum. Her ex has a premature ejaculation problem, and when she blew him he tended to shoot off right as her lips were touching him. She got to taste plenty of his. With me, I could feel her enthusiasm wane as she realized she was actually going to have to work at it for more than 15 seconds.

She was also a boring fuck - wanted to just lie there and get pounded. Boring in bed and excruciatingly vain and self-involved out of it. Good riddance.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha.

This is just not a very pleasant thread :D How a girl fucks, as far as I have seen, does not depend on whether she is beautiful or not. Depends on all manner of things, experience, natural prowess, mentality to a certain extent. The guy as well, if the guy just doesn't feel right why should she bother?

LikembigID

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree great sex depends most on both people being giving. And willing to find out how and wht pleases the other. I think if your selfish radar goes on you can prob bet they are selfish at sex too. And I like practice makes perfect and for goodness sakes dont hesitate to ask wht feels good for them! Both good advice for sex.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
HickBoy said:
I had an experience with one woman who was truly drop-dead gorgeous. She loved to talk sex, told me she loved doing it, told me she loved to suck cock. Well, she may love it, but loving something doesn't mean you're going to be any good unless you're willing to work at it. She gave the worst BJ I've ever had - clumsy and uninspired. Said she loved the taste of cum. Her ex has a premature ejaculation problem, and when she blew him he tended to shoot off right as her lips were touching him. She got to taste plenty of his. With me, I could feel her enthusiasm wane as she realized she was actually going to have to work at it for more than 15 seconds.

She was also a boring fuck - wanted to just lie there and get pounded. Boring in bed and excruciatingly vain and self-involved out of it. Good riddance.

I had similar girlfriend. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous but a total snob. It took a lot of encouragement to get a BJ.
She gave me a "Cornetto" blow job i.e. licking my cock up and down like an ice cream but rarely putting it in her mouth although I was very vocal when she did in order to get the message across, I stopped making noises when she was just licking!-

Maybe she was spoilt as a kid and never had to work for anything!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Allow me to describe sex with what I would describe as one of the two or three best-looking women I have ever had sex with:

She'd get on top, ride me for 3 minutes until she had her orgasm, and then complain that I was taking so long to get my own rocks off. :wtf2:

(Thanks for letting me vent)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Mattsdong said:
Haha.

This is just not a very pleasant thread :D How a girl fucks, as far as I have seen, does not depend on whether she is beautiful or not. Depends on all manner of things, experience, natural prowess, mentality to a certain extent. The guy as well, if the guy just doesn't feel right why should she bother?
In my opinion it doesn't matter how experienced a person is to make a good lover but a generous will to please, lots of energy, good communication and a desire to try and learn new things are all essential.

If people are used to everything being handed on a plate to them, they probably won't make much effort in life, this is why I targeted beautiful people.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
In my opinion it doesn't matter how experienced a person is to make a good lover but a generous will to please, lots of energy, good communication and a desire to try and learn new things are all essential.

If people are used to everything being handed on a plate to them, they probably won't make much effort in life, this is why I targeted beautiful people.
Well of course, beautiful people who know they're beautiful and think they should be treated as such are going to be selfish fuckers. However! They can still be good if you let them be ;) If they like it enough they'll go for it I find, and if they go for it, then hell yeah! :D

And then there are beautiful girls who don't know it! And that's a whole different story that should be made into a dissertation!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This could be bullshit, but I've read that a primary determining factor in whether a serious relationship will last very long or not is if the two people involved are relatively equal in terms of how attractive they are to members of the opposite sex (or, members of the same sex I guess, for gay relationships). If there is too much disparity, one starts feeling shortchanged, the other may feel inadequate or jealous. For super-attractive people, they may have a hard time finding people of their caliber.

I dated this former model briefly, and she complained about the fact that most of the guys she went for were total players. She was gorgeous, though, and most of the guys she went for were also gorgeous and could have been models themselves. I pointed out that, if a guy is so attractive that he can have pretty much any girl he wants, there's going to be little hope of him wanting to stick with just one. Not to say that's an impossibility, but to do it would be going against a very strong biological predisposition, which in most men is overrided by social constraint and the need to conform to find partners. If you're the type of guy who has models hitting on you all the time though, that pressue to conform in order to find partners is gone. If you piss one off, there's another super gorgeous girl waiting in line. Same is true for rock star/celebrity/super rich men. So for the girls who are so attractive that they can't be happy with anyone less than the guys that every woman goes for, then yes, I can see the women being unfulfilled or turned off from sex as a result.

The way you phrased the subject heading of this thread, I thought it was going to be about attractive girls being bad in bed, and I was going to comment that I've noticed the less attractive girls I've been with have often been the freakier ones or the ones who were more eager to please... but having sex with someone you find to be extremely attractive in itself makes the sex so much better: you're more aroused, your body reacts more to everything that's going on; so I think that more than makes up for it.

As for your closing hypothesis... I would have to heartily disagree. I know lots of extremely attractive extremely promiscuous women. I also know a few fairly homely virgins. What you said might be true in a couple isolated cases, but I doubt there is a strong correlation. Furthermore, especially for guys, the less attractive you are the harder it is going to be to find sex so it doesn't really matter so much if you want to have it more. Women can get laid pretty much whenever they want to, regardless of how they look and without having to pay for it, so I don't think the phenomenon you described is going to affect much in their minds. If a gorgeous woman is bad in bed I would assume it has more to do with her not feeling so much like she has to please her partner.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Thanks for that megapost NineInchCock_160IQ, I'm sure there are some gorgeous super lovers out there, or here in Paris!!

I wanted to know if it was really worth making an effort to meet one. The ones that I have met usually have high expectations, especially financial ones and I am not a wealthy, male model player so sometimes I wonder if it is worth the money to go to those expensive bars and clubs where they hang out.
I really love beauty but not as much as good sex this is why I started the thread. Most posts have been negative about the gorgeous ones but I suppose I will have to try for myself.
Maybe they don't like sex because they have only done it with fat rich guys or selfish players.
I'm wondering how they will react to a well hung stud like myself (excuse my modesty!:biggrin1: )

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to throw into the pot that women with low body esteem for whatever reason can also carry these problems into the bedroom - so you will not get an easy answer. Also it is not just beautiful women who you will find lying there expecting the world to be handed to them on a plate in bed.

I think that almost everyone has the potential to be great in bed - just some get misled along the way. Whether you can be bothered to turn that sack of spuds lying next to you into a gourmet meal is another matter.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I would like to throw into the pot that women with low body esteem for whatever reason can also carry these problems into the bedroom

so very very true. While playing with a girl who's a little meek/shy/inexperienced can be fun sometimes, it's so much sexier and more fun when a girl is confident, assertive, completely comfortable with her own body, knows that she is sexy and knows how to use that to her advantage. Girls with low self-esteem and poor body-image are so extremely commonplace now... and that gets old... telling a girl she's beautiful and then having them roll their eyes like you must be lying to them, or when they keep hiding under the sheets or insist on turning the lights out because they are afraid of what you're going to think if you see them naked in good lighting, or having to talk them into letting you go down on them because they think they're gross "down there," etc. etc.

If being super-hot in any way helps a girl have more confidence in herself and be more comfortable with her own body and her femenine sexuality, I'd say those would be huge contributing factors in her being better in bed.

At the same time, I know many impossibly beautiful women... striking profoundly beautiful women... who still have serious body-image and self-esteem issues. They'll obsess about the dumbest little things... I also know a few women who are pretty damn average but at the same time have huge overinflated egos. So if there's even a positive correlation between how a woman looks and how she feels about how she looks, I'm guessing it may not be a very pronounced one.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a pretty face does not mean that you will also find a great body and vice versa.

Clearly though our culture values these things which is why we both suffer the self esteem problems and the conceit.

I am coming to the conclusion that sexiness lies in the soul and that passion and lust come from deeper down than the external appearance. I think we should be telling our sisters this and forget Barbies like Pam Anderson.

Incidentally the way I tell if I think a woman is sexy and well matched for me, is simply by looking into her eyes.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Although I could describe my past girlfriends as very pretty they were all good lovers after a bit of encouragement.
I have never made love with a truly beautiful girl and I have a preconception that they won't make as much effort to please a guy sexually because they rely too much on their beauty to please. Am I wrong?

Please share your experiences.
Well I can now answer that question from experience although I need to try some more to see if it is typical behaviour.

She was beautiful but all her efforts to seduce and please me were self-centred, like spending lots of time to make herself look and smell gorgeous. In bed she enjoyed sex and wouldn't refuse receiving pleasure but I really had to push her into doing things to please me which she would do for the minimum time possible.

Overall, I got the impression that she thought her beauty and personality should be enough for me to fall in love with her and provide her with anything that she wants.
Maybe it was her immaturity (she was 24 years old) that made her expect so much from her man but I remember thinking how generous my ex-girlfriends were in her presence which raised a few red flags.