Beautiful Huge Cock

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does look good, but it looks to me like it has been cut out, enlarged, then stuck back on with photoshop. No doubt some expert will be along soon.

Dave

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
..and now for the good news. Justin is for real. He started out on the now defunct KeyWestDudes voyuer house site where he was described as straight, 23 years old (it was a few years back), 6 feet tall, 11" x 7", and 7 inches flaccid. He also did a couple of vids for them, which I have and can post on Rapidshare if anyone wants them.

He later moved on to CircleJerkBoys where he has a couple of vids and photoshoots.

cheers

Dillon

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would be interesting to see other shots. The one posted here looks a little cut out around the edges suggesting tampering.

dmbard

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dillion is right this guy is real and his cock is huge. I have a few videos of him also. When he cums its intense

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..and now for the good news. Justin is for real. He started out on the now defunct KeyWestDudes voyuer house site where he was described as straight, 23 years old (it was a few years back), 6 feet tall, 11" x 7", and 7 inches flaccid. He also did a couple of vids for them, which I have and can post on Rapidshare if anyone wants them.

That sounds interesting :)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Four-minute video of Justin going from soft to hard, then jerking off (including cumshot):

---> direct link to video

[video will start playing automatically after between 10 and 90 seconds, depending on your connection speed, and can be downloaded as a .wmv file using the link below the video]

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yah, that is real...i've seen vid clips of the guy. in most of them he is stoned out of his mind...or seems to be.

pandafunfun

Experimental Member
Media

He later moved on to CircleJerkBoys where he has a couple of vids and photoshoots.

cheers

Dillon

ooo please do!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That dude's dick is so big he has to lie down for the blood to go to it to get a hardon. Imagine the volumn of that fucker and the amount of blood it takes to get hard! He carries on so loud (like "fuck me") as he climaxes it's just hot as hell!

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
Do you have the Rapid Share address?

Thanks

cheers

Dillon