beautiful instructional handjob video

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I get a massage it never ends like this...Damn! However, I used to have one babe who would pour oil all over my hands and hard cock and let me stroke myself until I blasted a huge creamy load all over my stomach and chest.

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does have a nasty lesion on it though on the bottom underside, one inch up...

bhram

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
if someone did that to me for 25/30 mins id react the same.

infact when i masterbated yesterday, as i was about to come i probed the soft underside of my shaft like she does in the vid and holy fuck :)

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How long do you guys think he is? He is shown form many angles and I think he is ligitamately one of the longest I've seen here

danteblue

Just Browsing
Media
wow that was really amazing to watch. I've always wanted someone to massage my cock like that with such care and focus, focusing on every aspect of the job at hand "pun intended" and not just going for making me blow but for creating a pleasure filled with both tension and ecstasy. The kind of pleasure that makes a man completely vulnerable to to the world, Maybe its selfish to want that but I think that every man, for all of the stress we carry in this word should have this kind of massage performed on them once a week at the least . If every man got this kind of attention, I think the world would be a better, and more productive place.