Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Isnt that what every proud parent says? :wink:

But Sugarcake, I KNOW this to be a fact. Big brown eyes, curly dark hair, perpetually tanned skin, slightly exotic--it's the stuff that modeling companies go for (when they're not being Abercrombie WASPish).

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ,

One given is that they would have big eyes! LOL! I hate to admit it,but I do think they would probably be stunning... I have enough evidence in my family and if you are any proof of yours... Oh honey!

ote=prepstudinsc;662842]But Sugarcake, I KNOW this to be a fact. Big brown eyes, curly dark hair, perpetually tanned skin, slightly exotic--it's the stuff that modeling companies go for (when they're not being Abercrombie WASPish).[/quote]

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ,

One given is that they would have big eyes! LOL! I hate to admit it,but I do think they would probably be stunning... I have enough evidence in my family and if you are any proof of yours... Oh honey! So, Daddy darlin' what are you saying?

ote=prepstudinsc;662842]But Sugarcake, I KNOW this to be a fact. Big brown eyes, curly dark hair, perpetually tanned skin, slightly exotic--it's the stuff that modeling companies go for (when they're not being Abercrombie WASPish).
[/quote]

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Luckily for me my family is full of beautiful ladies, and handsome men... and I'm no different. I feel lucky, having the genes I do :p

My DNA has made my life considerably easier than it would be if I were ugly... Life still sucks though.:biggrin1: