Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And that means that I would have to be atleast 300 miles away from the action... and all of the time I thought that NoStrings was sexually free... great new pics by the way... they are AMAZING!!! :smile:

I tried my best from an armslength away in the laundry room. The rest of the house was a little too dark. I'm no photographer like you sir.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ma chere Mmlle R,

What a lovely idea, this redhead thread. Sadly, so few look to be genuine redheads, and although so many of 9bentpenis's photos are of truly stunning girls, I don't believe any had undyed hair. With shaven pubes, how can you tell. But as you described them, the powdery white skin, ah yes. Italian and north Portuguese redheads often have brown eyes, but in the British Isles, redheads almost always have green/blue eyes.

Let's have some more LPSG redheads fess up to their colour on this thread. We can't all be as voluptuous as Mmlle Rouge, but there are a good few red heads in here. I'm one.

Of course, there are also cocks with red heads too...............

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of this talk about redheads and no mention of the ridiculously gorgeous Mercurial Bliss? She is the original lpsg viking goddess.

Lesbian scene between MB + MR = :wank:
You are too kind. *blushes*

Yes she paved the way for me to come on in to LPSG. I'm not sure if NoStrings would approve of the scene MB/MR but i know that Snoozan would be our photographer.
Normally I don't speak for N_S but I am sure that this scene would most definitely have his seal of approval. The seal being a smack on both our asses, that is. :biggrin1:

And that means that I would have to be atleast 300 miles away from the action... and all of the time I thought that NoStrings was sexually free... great new pics by the way... they are AMAZING!!! :smile:
You guys have planes in North Carolina, right? :tongue:

I can't imagine MR looking anything but amazing in her pics. I've yet to see anything to the contrary. :smile:

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mercurialbliss, WOW, if that photo of you <<Cheryl-14>> is really you, it's stunning. You appear to be a genuine redhead, and those beautiful eyes. Show us more of yourself. Are you a redhead all the way?

Meanwhile ladies, here's a question I'm interested in your answer to. Check it out while you're waiting for the replies here.

Is a big head (even red) a turn-on?

http://www.lpsg.org/90481-big-heads.html

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mercurialbliss, WOW, if that photo of you <<Cheryl-14>> is really you, it's stunning. You appear to be a genuine redhead, and those beautiful eyes. Show us more of yourself. Are you a redhead all the way?
Thank you for the compliment. My hair is naturally red. As I grow older it's becoming more strawberry blonde than a deeper red though I will dye it a warmer shade during winter. And yes, the rug matches the drapes if you must know.:biggrin1:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always thought Gillian Anderson was lovely but i've seen her both blonde and red. Not sure which is her natural hair colour. She looks great in red though.
I read in a fanzine X-Files book that its ash blonde it had a pic of her hair that color in High School.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, M'bliss, the colour of your hair becomes you gloriously. That rich golden red is subtler than the brash carrotty look of many UK redheads (and my own childhood colour.) As for rug and drapes, it's obvious from your photos that you are happily involved with a stunning man, but if you were not, I fantasise that I'd like nothing better than to bury my red head in your deep red drapes until we both made red fire of flaming passion.

Red-heads are the best. And that's not just because I miss my red hair...it all went dark after puberty , except for the "rug!"

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always thought Gillian Anderson was lovely but i've seen her both blonde and red. Not sure which is her natural hair colour. She looks great in red though.

She's a blonde! Argh, this is a dye job thread.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd say several of the chicas from 9inch are natural redheads. I have brown eyes as does my sister in law who has very red hair, she has tons of freckles. I have very fair skin but i am permanently flushed on my chest and upper arms and face without make up but none of the freckling redheads are known for...i do have dark freckles spread out but not clustered together. Carpet matches the drapes. I have a naturally blonde brother (not just white blonde as a child but very blonde hair as an adult with an irish red goatee, blonde chest hair and leg hair but no freckling. We are a weird bunch!

The nipples are usually a dead give away for me with redheads, as for the extremely fair skin that doesnt seem to be on most other hair types. I'll often kick up the red into a vibrant unnatural shade depending on my mood that usually fades out in a few weeks.

B_bobs3304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanna make lots of horsehung redhead babies with Bedhead.......I mean Miss Fancypants Rouge.

:biggrin1: