Beautiful trans

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a couple of pics of this woman on the web...she was fine. I later came across a picture of her with a penis... :eek: I was sure the pic was a photoshop cause there was nothing manly about her she has nice big legs, hips and a phat ass, natural looking breasts and a beautiful face. anyway I convinced myself it wasn't real. sometime after that I saw a video of a trans masturbating on the bed and shooting like a 10 shot load and damn if it wasn't her. she was so convincing as a woman that I was able to fool people showing them first pics of her and all saying "damn she is fine as hell" and then hitting them with the pic of her exposing her goods. lol I'm looking to see I still have those pics but haven't come across them. crazy.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw a couple of pics of this woman on the web...she was fine. I later came across a picture of her with a penis... :eek: I was sure the pic was a photoshop cause there was nothing manly about her she has nice big legs, hips and a phat ass, natural looking breasts and a beautiful face. anyway I convinced myself it wasn't real. sometime after that I saw a video of a trans masturbating on the bed and shooting like a 10 shot load and damn if it wasn't her. she was so convincing as a woman that I was able to fool people showing them first pics of her and all saying "damn she is fine as hell" and then hitting them with the pic of her exposing her goods. lol I'm looking to see I still have those pics but haven't come across them. crazy.
look at your browsing history

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, do we want to guess?

natural looking breasts eliminates allanah starr lol

my money says its ms. tavares
Bruna Tavares trans huge squirting cumshot with orgasm

Nah tgirlsr,

she's very talented lol! no disrespect but the one I'm speaking of puts ms tavares to shame. She's a brown skin woman perhaps from Brazil, tho I never heard her speak. Will continue to look but then I happened upon her by accident so not sure how to search it out again. From her looks I would have expected her to be the most famous trans on film...guess not. :confused:

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
camilla de castro maybe

anita costa also comes to mind, or even patricia bismark all very pretty, but not the cumbuckets you described. happy hunting, post it when you find it please.

she might be considered a back in the day chick..it wasn't recent that I happened upon her like a few years ago. Anita Costa approaches her facially very pretty.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a feeling I trashed these pics when I did a purge on my computer...but this woman had it all big ass (not silicone filled looking) big natural tits, hips and a face to match. she could fool anyone she fooled me and I am pretty good at recognizing a trans.

iworshipdickalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am a huge Vanity fan. Love her videos, I can never get enough of them.

Shameful plug for my Tumblr, but check it out I have quite a few pictures of some very passable women. Some of them dam near shock the shit out of me....just so dam hot.

tazz010

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay