beautiful thing or get real??

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this one might be more aimed towards the brits as dont know how far these 2 films have gone but who do people think are bigger the boys from beautiful thing (scott neal and glen berry) or the much better film get real (ben silverstone and brad gorton [my fav])

chopper

Just Browsing
Media
Ben's packing in the bedroom scene in his boxers. If he'd have turned round any quicker, he'd have had Brad's eye out.

Chop

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they were both great 90s brit movies. apparently ben silverstone now works as a barrister and has left acting behind.

gorgeous brad gorton starred in brit teen soap hollyoaks for a while and scott neal was in the bill, brit police drama. as for glen, i've no idea.

Reactions: AnthonyShnz

AnthonyShnz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this one might be more aimed towards the brits as dont know how far these 2 films have gone but who do people think are bigger the boys from beautiful thing (scott neal and glen berry) or the much better film get real (ben silverstone and brad gorton [my fav])
i saw Get Real Film 2 Days ago and it left me with trauma, the film was just beautiful and was so relate with highschool life, the peer pressure & also being closeted.. oh god i wish i could watch it for the first time again..