Beautiful vs. Cute vs. Sexy

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok then.....

Beautiful - I think it portrays a certain class and "air" .....I'd like to be known as that, but In real life I laugh too loud and am a little too "benny hill" ...so I think sexy is probably my tag

xx
Honey

BTW - Thanks

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, capslock, are you going to invite us to the wedding? (Quite a little harem you're putting together, eh?)

man! The thought has crossed my mnd until I saw a TV special on it.. awh man.. there were these dudes in their 40's.. I mean it wasn't just that they were balding and unattractive. These guys had no personality... And then they got so cocky being around these women, like they were some playas. meanwhile the girls were so indifferent toward them. When they interviewed one, she was like "yeah he'snic eman and has nice house and I have our children"... like they were programmed. And there was no real chemestry.. jsut these losers fawning over these girls while the women were like either "yeah whatever" or like "I guess I love him"....

Thanks for the clarifications... but what exactly is flobber flabergasting?!
:biggrin1:

sounds like Flobber Flabergasting means giving or causing an astonoshing blow job.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you pin me down and force me to confess what I like, all other things being equal, I will say that a thin waist blossoming into a curvy cheerleader bubble butt and round hips just does me in. I will follow that woman for miles, especially if she has that "lemniscate" (infinity-sign) swish to her butt cheeks as she moves.

Oh, you mean a plumperbuttle!

Ladies, I will note that what matters most, from a visual perspective for me, is "contrast". You don't have to have the biggest boobs in the world -- if you have a relatively flat stomach and the boobs stand out in comparison, you've succeeded. Same thing with waist to hips. Smooth geometric curves. (It is not my intention to give anyone body issues, BTW, I'm just talking about ideals.)

Kevin

P.S. One final thing -- though I've noted all the usual Hollywood and Maxim hotties through my 40 years of life, the hottest, most attractive girl I've ever seen in my life graduated a year ahead of me in high school.

i like your point on "contrast" good point there.. I was never a fan of Maxxim... the girls don't even look real...

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
WildHoney, for your consideration I will add that another interesting factor for me, when I meet a woman who I find attractive and think I have a chance with, is how much height differences are going to affect romantic maneuvers. In my past, I've had a piano teacher and a girlfriend, both about 5'9", who struck me at the time as "perfect kissing height". (I'm 6'1".) I could just bend my head down slightly, they could turn their head up, whammo kiss, and no one's straining. :->

capslock, my "contrast" theory is born of trying to figure out why certain women physically set me on fire when they were not "Shape" magazine material.

Another thing worth mentioning -- some women who are naturally beautiful manage to screw it up due to insecurities. I had a friend in grad school, just a singular girl that everyone had a crush on, and she was fall-out-of-bed beautiful. She didn't need a whit of make-up. But for some odd reason she could not face the world unless she put lipstick on -- and, to my mind, it really undercut her appearance because it made her lips look way too thin. I could not talk her out of it. And a really common thing nowadays amongst young women is to pluck their eyebrows nearly completely off, then redraw them on. BLECCCHHHHH! Why oh why would you do that? Dark eyebrows against light hair -- stick a fork in me, I'm done! :->

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man! The thought has crossed my mnd until I saw a TV special on it.. awh man.. there were these dudes in their 40's.. I mean it wasn't just that they were balding and unattractive. These guys had no personality... And then they got so cocky being around these women, like they were some playas. meanwhile the girls were so indifferent toward them. When they interviewed one, she was like "yeah he'snic eman and has nice house and I have our children"... like they were programmed. And there was no real chemestry.. jsut these losers fawning over these girls while the women were like either "yeah whatever" or like "I guess I love him"....

LOL... sounds like these people were made for each other!

sounds like Flobber Flabergasting means giving or causing an astonoshing blow job.

:yikes::yikes: how do you cause an "astonishing blow job"? I'll bet every man on LPSG would like to know THAT little secret...!!!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have posted this before

Our eye is drawn to several things

1) perfect symmetry. The more symmetrical a face or body is around the middle axis, the more beautiful we will find it. The most perfect face would be one where the exact left side could be substituted for the right and the face would look exactly the same.

2) Golden Proportioned: Google it to see but is a ratio of 1.6 to 1 roughly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio esthetic surgeons use this ratio as a starting oint in body and facial reconstruction, even smile improvement.

3) Vivid Color examples dark hair, dark skin light blue eyes,

4) Apparent health: clear skin, clear eyes, nice teeth.

For me intelligence is very attractive too.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so everything anyone needs to know about cute, beautiful and sexy has now been officially recorded for posteriors and posterity!

BUT, I have to ask... what is the difference between "hot" and "sexy", or is there no difference?

Sexy is classy. Someone who oozes sexuality in a little black dress. The movie star/international sex symbol.
Hot is slutty. Or... more like "street sexy," if there is such a thing. Perfect toned and tanned ass cheeks hanging out the bottom of a pair of cutoffs.

First explanation that came to mind.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And a really common thing nowadays amongst young women is to pluck their eyebrows nearly completely off, then redraw them on. BLECCCHHHHH! Why oh why would you do that? Dark eyebrows against light hair -- stick a fork in me, I'm done! :->

I don't get that either... it just makes them look like 55 year old divorcee looking for a young man...

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
uhmmm, this is an interesting topic. personally i use "cute" as a universal term, and apparently i ended up offending many people who thought that "cute" is only to be used when (their words) "you don't actually like somebody but don't want to offend their feelings". i tried to explain them that when i say "cute" i actually mean "irresistibly interesting/stimulating/beautiful/nice/etcetera"