Beautiful women intimidate me.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the only guy that feel intimidated with very beautiful woman ? In general terms I'm not shy I can talk to anyone but with very beautiful woman I get somewhat nervous . I hide very well my nervousness when I talk to this girls .

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the only guy that feel intimidated with very beautiful woman ? In general terms I'm not shy I can talk to anyone but with very beautiful woman I get somewhat nervous . I hide very well my nervousness when I talk to this girls .

What about the ugly ones ?

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No they intimidate me too.. bitches. No but seriously.. I hate being around beautiful women it makes me feel insecure.
The very beautiful ones with a bitching attitude are the ones the scare me the most.:eek::eek::eek::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No they intimidate me too.. bitches. No but seriously.. I hate being around beautiful women it makes me feel insecure.

OK, I can see you rolling your eyes and flipping me the finger for this, but you are twice as beautiful than the women who intimidate you because you have two beauty aspects and they have one. They only have physical beauty, hence they are bitchy because they know they can't hang with a true beauty (in this case you) who has physical and mental beauty. Do you think those women could even touch a woman on this forum? Hell no! Women of LPSG are here because they are double beauties. Brains and body. End of.

The "Barbie" dolls do not phase me. When they go bitch, I walk off thinking "Next stop Midolville, you should step off there." :biggrin1:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I've read from a few women who were real lookers was that their looks were a hindrance for that very reason.
It was hard to find men to talk to and hang out with who weren't self conscious around them and the men couldn't just be themselves.

Don't know if that helps or not.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
It's interesting, i've heard there is a lot of stuff on the net about "negging", basically taking the piss out of women that are "out of your league" and it working because great looking women are used to smarmy compliments from other guys, therefore you stand out. I've never put this into practice (partly cos I seem to find myself a fan of more unconventional beauty, partly cos women who are in love with themselves turn me off and, to be honest, partly cos, like you, i'd be intimidated) but my parents were recently reminiscing (again) about how they met.

They worked together. My dad was a short, skinny, bald guy. My mum was stunning (i've seen old pics) and apparently had every guy in the place after her, in fact she still gets flirted with as a very overweight but young looking woman in her 60s. They've always gone on about sense of humour and how he made her laugh but recently, I got quoted some actual lines, stuff like "are you wearing that for a bet?", basically just being rude but funny with it while everyone else fawned at her. This was all almost 50 years ago now.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
The previous poster got it right. What most people don't realize is that contrary to popular opinion, beautiful women are often quite insecure. They tend to obsess on what few faults they do have. People assume that any seeming aloofness stems from arrogance when often they're actually just as scared as anyone else if not more so.

They appreciate being treated normally and not like a precious little china doll.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but I have to disagree.

The most beautiful woman I know (who is the face for a very famous designer) is genuinely nice.

I don't doubt that there are a lot of beautiful women out there with crappy attitudes. But ditto for unattractive people. In fact, some of the most sourpuss people I know have looks to go along with it!!!!

-- - - - -

Actually, sorry. This is a bit off topic. (I reread the opening post) I am just defending the notion that good looking women don't have good insides.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a tip...might be crude...but it has helped me.

If you find yourself facing a stunningly beautiful woman....imagine her having a really bad case of diarrhea...might sound gross...but it humanizes her instantly.

In all seriousness, make an effort to look past the surface, below she is just flesh and blood like everyone else.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

So what's the problem then? If you can hide it, it's okay. And I wouldn't say it's unusual either, I also get nervous in the presence of very handsome men, but I know how to overcome it.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, but I have to disagree.

The most beautiful woman I know (who is the face for a very famous designer) is genuinely nice.

I don't doubt that there are a lot of beautiful women out there with crappy attitudes. But ditto for unattractive people. In fact, some of the most sourpuss people I know have looks to go along with it!!!!

-- - - - -

Actually, sorry. This is a bit off topic. (I reread the opening post) I am just defending the notion that good looking women don't have good insides.

I agree with you 100%, but what I think (And HungDavid, please correct me if I am misunderstanding you here) the OP is getting at are beautiful women who know they are beautiful, lord it over others, and usually are bitchy and don't have the inner beauty or brains to back it up.

There are many beautiful women (you included Hotmilf) that are truly beautiful inside and out, but in our society today, beauty is equated with the vaccuous likes of the Hilton girls and that is what the young beauties of today see. It is a travesty if you ask me.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I am not, nor have I ever been intimidated by beautiful women.

Just to get it out of the way, before anyone jumps in like the gallant Osiris and says but you are beeeoootiful dahlink! I'm not. I'm pretty, goodlooking you might say, I'm sexy, I have some great features - but I'm not beautiful. The men who have been / are in love with me think I am beautiful, that's allowed, nay compulsory - and my mother and offspring think I'm beautiful. Everyone else is just bending semantics - and that's fine - cos I do that too.

I had a remarkably beautiful friend once - I mean as close to the Plantonic Ideal as one can imagine - she was the warmest, most loving, sweetest person as well. I recall many men, and quite a few women, finding her intimidating (before they got to know her) and I always thought they were just pushing off their own insecurities on to what they imagined her perceptions of them to be - which I thought was very unfair on both her and themselves.

I don't mind standing next to a stunning woman at a social gathering either - I will be myself and if people gravitate towards that, that's great, if they prefer to stare at the oil painting next to me (who may be just as clever, funny, whatever as me, or more so) then that is fine too. People will take me for what I am - and if they don't then they were never going to - regardless of what they have as a comparison.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you 100%, but what I think (And HungDavid, please correct me if I am misunderstanding you here) the OP is getting at are beautiful women who know they are beautiful, lord it over others, and usually are bitchy and don't have the inner beauty or brains to back it up.

There are many beautiful women (you included Hotmilf) that are truly beautiful inside and out, but in our society today, beauty is equated with the vaccuous likes of the Hilton girls and that is what the young beauties of today see. It is a travesty if you ask me.
I'm intimidated by beautiful girls in general but the level of intimidation depends of the personality of the girls. The bitchy girls are the ones that scared me the most. The nice beautiful girls still intimidate me but a little.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The very beautiful women on this board seem the be exceptionally nice and very personable. I think you all know who you are. So if that is any indication there's no need to be intimidated by beautiful women in real life. I think we build people up in our minds instead of seeing them for who they really are. They just people after all.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems that I'm alone in this and I'm a beautiful woman shy guy.:redface::redface::redface:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The very beautiful women on this board seem the be exceptionally nice and very personable. I think you all know who you are. So if that is any indication there's no need to be intimidated by beautiful women in real life. I think we build people up in our minds instead of seeing them for who they really are. They just people after all.
I know that it is a mental factor and I know that many beautiful girls are nice but still intimidate me a little , the nice ones. Fortunately for me I hide it very well.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not, nor have I ever been intimidated by beautiful women.

Just to get it out of the way, before anyone jumps in like the gallant Osiris and says but you are beeeoootiful dahlink! I'm not. I'm pretty, goodlooking you might say, I'm sexy, I have some great features - but I'm not beautiful. The men who have been / are in love with me think I am beautiful, that's allowed, nay compulsory - and my mother and offspring think I'm beautiful. Everyone else is just bending semantics - and that's fine - cos I do that too.

I had a remarkably beautiful friend once - I mean as close to the Plantonic Ideal as one can imagine - she was the warmest, most loving, sweetest person as well. I recall many men, and quite a few women, finding her intimidating (before they got to know her) and I always thought they were just pushing off their own insecurities on to what they imagined her perceptions of them to be - which I thought was very unfair on both her and themselves.

I don't mind standing next to a stunning woman at a social gathering either - I will be myself and if people gravitate towards that, that's great, if they prefer to stare at the oil painting next to me (who may be just as clever, funny, whatever as me, or more so) then that is fine too. People will take me for what I am - and if they don't then they were never going to - regardless of what they have as a comparison.

Inner beauty babydoll. You cannot deny you have that.

And on the flip side miss ride to my rescue, you call me handsome and I am anything but. However, I would like to think my mind and soul make up for my physical short comings, or abundance depending on how you look at it (I find myself to be like a black version of Sydney Greenstreet. All that I am missing is my fez).

I'm intimidated by beautiful girls in general but the level of intimidation depends of the personality of the girls. The bitchy girls are the ones the scared me the most. The nice beautiful girls still intimidate me but a little.

OK, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Dude - just have a few drinks before you start chatting and all em nerves will go away