Beautiful women intimidate me.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would a pretty/bitchy girl scare you? The moment her true colors show, the beauty melts away instantaneously revealing the medusa concubine underneath. It becomes easier to ignore them, and nothing they hate more if people don't give them any attention.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
OK, I can see you rolling your eyes and flipping me the finger for this, but you are twice as beautiful than the women who intimidate you because you have two beauty aspects and they have one. They only have physical beauty, hence they are bitchy because they know they can't hang with a true beauty (in this case you) who has physical and mental beauty. Do you think those women could even touch a woman on this forum? Hell no! Women of LPSG are here because they are double beauties. Brains and body. End of.

The "Barbie" dolls do not phase me. When they go bitch, I walk off thinking "Next stop Midolville, you should step off there." :biggrin1:
*eye roll*

Why would a pretty/bitchy girl scare you? The moment her true colors show, the beauty melts away instantaneously revealing the medusa concubine underneath. It becomes easier to ignore them, and nothing they hate more if people don't give them any attention.
I'm a bitchy person. Or so I've been told.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Inner beauty babydoll. You cannot deny you have that.

And on the flip side miss ride to my rescue, you call me handsome and I am anything but. However, I would like to think my mind and soul make up for my physical short comings, or abundance depending on how you look at it (I find myself to be like a black version of Sydney Greenstreet. All that I am missing is my fez).

Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder. I genuinely believe your self professed short comings are not as much of a detraction as you seem to think they are - and yes, your mind and heart are about as drop dead gorgeous as they come. Still - If my good buddy wants a fez a fez he shall have - pm hat size and postal address - I'll see what I can do. :tongue:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got not problem talking to average and ugly ones.

The very beautiful ones with a bitching attitude are the ones the scare me the most.:eek::eek::eek::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Why should this bother you David? Do you seriously wanr anything to do with this type of person? If they have a "bitching" attitude then maybe you should rise above it treat them with the contempt which they deserve. :smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I realized that the girl is bitchy , I ignore her . It seems that I suffer from some phobia of beautiful woman . Some of my past girlfriends were beautiful but I hate the initial level of meeting the girl. I relax with them after several dates.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, but I have to disagree.

The most beautiful woman I know (who is the face for a very famous designer) is genuinely nice.

I don't doubt that there are a lot of beautiful women out there with crappy attitudes. But ditto for unattractive people. In fact, some of the most sourpuss people I know have looks to go along with it!!!!

-- - - - -

Actually, sorry. This is a bit off topic. (I reread the opening post) I am just defending the notion that good looking women don't have good insides.
To tell you the truth if I see you in person , I would be intimidated of you at first because you are very beautiful. In time after knowing the real person inside you I would relax.:smile::smile::smile::smile::cool:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*eye roll*

See? Told you so! :biggrin1:

Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder. I genuinely believe your self professed short comings are not as much of a detraction as you seem to think they are - and yes, your mind and heart are about as drop dead gorgeous as they come. Still - If my good buddy wants a fez a fez he shall have - pm hat size and postal address - I'll see what I can do. :tongue:

Then we both feel the same about the other. As for that fez? Faggedaboudit, I'm fine without. :wink:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I realized that the girl is bitchy , I ignore her . It seems that I suffer from some phobia of beautiful woman . Some of my past girlfriends were beautiful but I hate the initial level of meeting the girl. I relax with them after several dates.

Oh come on, the initial phase is exhilarating because everything is new, yes it can be a bit scary, but that is part of the fun. Just don't get yourself too worked up dude,in the end she is only a human being.:wink:

*eye roll*
I'm a bitchy person. Or so I've been told.

There is evil bitchy, and funny bitchy...you are the latter if that makes any sense.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on, the initial phase is exhilarating because everything is new, yes it can be a bit scary, but that is part of the fun. Just don't get yourself too worked up dude,in the end she is only a human being.:wink:

There is evil bitchy, and funny bitchy...you are the latter if that makes any sense.
I wish that I never feel tension with very beautiful girls. I know many guys that never feel that way with stunning girls or claimed that.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm the only guy that feel intimidated with very beautiful woman ? In general terms I'm not shy I can talk to anyone but with very beautiful woman I get somewhat nervous . I hide very well my nervousness when I talk to this girls .

No, you certainly aren't the only one. I don't bother to even try and talk with really attractive women. They make me very insecure...

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, you certainly aren't the only one. I don't bother to even try and talk with really attractive women. They make me very insecure...
Most guys lie about not feeling tension with beautiful woman or I'm a wimp.:redface::redface::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful women have only one extra advantage with me: they're nice to look at. Everything else has to be earned. It's not a reason to be nicer to her, it's only a reason to look at her more often. It's everything else about her that makes her worth talking to and learning more about.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful women have only one extra advantage with me: they're nice to look at. Everything else has to be earned. It's not a reason to be nicer to her, it's only a reason to look at her more often. It's everything else about her that makes her worth talking to and learning more about.
I agree but sometime their looks intimidate me and even more if the girls are bitchy. I know that it is all in my mind.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm intimidated by beautiful girls in general but the level of intimidation depends of the personality of the girls. The bitchy girls are the ones that scared me the most. The nice beautiful girls still intimidate me but a little.

Why not ask the 2nd to last about the last and vice versa ?

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry but could you rephase that ? I dont understand well what you said.:redface::redface::redface:

Why not ask the bitchy girls if the nice beautiful girls intimidate them and the nice beautiful girls if the bitchy girls intimidate them.

That should be enough to go on with.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not ask the bitchy girls if the nice beautiful girls intimidate them and the nice beautiful girls if the bitchy girls intimidate them.

That should be enough to go on with.
Good idea .That is a good topic for conversation .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: