Beautiful women intimidate me.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bitchy ones are using their bitchiness to hide their insecurities, a woman can have looks, brains and personality - or she can just have looks, if looks are all she has she's bound to feel insecure.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bitchy ones are using their bitchiness to hide their insecurities, a woman can have looks, brains and personality - or she can just have looks, if looks are all she has she's bound to feel insecure.
I never thought that hot bitchy girls are that way because they are very insecure. They act as arrogant , as they are the center of attention always.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the only guy that feel intimidated with very beautiful woman ? In general terms I'm not shy I can talk to anyone but with very beautiful woman I get somewhat nervous . I hide very well my nervousness when I talk to this girls .
you shouldn't be intimidated around beautiful women! Do you realize that many of these "beautiful" women often don't see themselves as being any more attractive that anyone else? A lot of them feel they are having a joke played on them. If you are talking about the ones who are in love with themselves, then I would question why you would find them to be beautiful in the first place, because egotistical behavior tends to make one ugly.
beautiful women are the same as anyone else...they have hearts, minds and feelings...get to know them.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you do not value yourself, no one else will value you. Beauty is relative and everyone's dislikes things about themselves. I have rarely met an overly attractive man or woman who thought that they were, in fact, stunning.

Here is the scenario from the "Attractive" person's perspective:

You are at a bar or party and everyone thinks you are beautiful and so they are afraid to come speak as they fear you are stuck-up and will diss them. So, the only people that come to speak to you are drunk or stoned out of their minds. And you don't want to interact with drunken stoners, so you decline. Sadly, the people who are afraid assume that you are an asshole when, in fact, all you'd like is for a nice person to talk to you.

We all have insecurities. The challenge is to control your fears rather than allow your fears to control you.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say... be the part that is "you"... nothing to worry about. "Beautiful" women vs. "average" women vs "not-so-attractive" women... are all somewhat into personality/spirit... and those that are not, the 5 to 10% amongst within each category.. there's nothing you can do about it... and if you don't have 'it'... looks that is... you have nothing to lose (that means don't be a prick, just be casual and normal, and let your thoughts, opinions [keep it light at first], and emotions [again, easy at first baby] come out.... just because a woman or man is very attractive doesn't mean they don't want to converse/share/relate to anybody/everybody... so long as it's normal. and i use normal strongly.

Unless you are thinking to score... which then... you need to know your time/place... and if "beautiful" women aren't accepting to you... ummm, maybe you ... well... standards in check?

I got not problem talking to average and ugly ones.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most guys lie about not feeling tension with beautiful woman or I'm a wimp.:redface::redface::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

No use lying. I know when I'm "out of my league". I don't even bother to try with the most attractive women. I also admit to being a wimp...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No use lying. I know when I'm "out of my league". I don't even bother to try with the most attractive women. I also admit to being a wimp...
Stop Viking....do you realize how you are depriving yourself from knowing some really beautiful people (inside and out)when you limit yourself like that? Do you know how many beautiful women in the world would like to be valued as a person with a heart and mind? It is unfair to limit them.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop Viking....do you realize how you are depriving yourself from knowing some really beautiful people (inside and out)when you limit yourself like that? Do you know how many beautiful women in the world would like to be valued as a person with a heart and mind? It is unfair to limit them.

Well as surely it would be said correlative verdical self corrective methodology implemented could be temporally realigned so with over 6 billion humans alive on Earth the range of possibilities could be associated with necessary determinative measures.

But if it doesn't appear so then the usual questions about fill-gap might be evaluated.
Nothing new I suppose but if time will tell past processes will need be addressed if 1 cares to complete total corrective measures.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the risk of looking like an utterly conceited pratt,
at my last job my figure and face really counted against me.
I was the only female crew trainer out of 1000 on site staff.
I wore very baggy uniforms and scrapped my hair back and wore no make up.
I didn't date or flirt with any of my work mates because it was hard enough to earn the respect of my all male crew and work mates as it was.
I've always valued the gentlemen who respected my brains and wit without spending the whole time trying to fall down my cleavage.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Viking sweetie, you could at least try.

I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Maybe I took this whole thing the wrong way. I thought this was knock off of the old "would you flirt with prettiest woman at the bar" thing. I would have no problem talking with, or being friends a beautiful woman, if she wanted to be friendly. I wouldn't make any attempt to flirt with women who have well above average looks. I don't have the confidence for that.
I feel like they would only want men with well above average looks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Viking, i think a lot of men who dont appear nervous around beautiful women really are intimidated, they just do a better job of showing it. If beautiful women didnt intimidate you, i think you would have been in the sack with many of them by now. Not throwing the virgin thing at you, but its not surprising for a virgin to be intimidated by the opposite sex, we all were virgins at one point and felt that way and oft times felt that way long after we got well acquainted with them. Its just hard to imagine you being at ease with beautiful women and not getting to that next step. I think i just summed up some paragraph about how pretty women must be easy because all you'd have to do is talk to them to get laid. I didnt mean it that way!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Maybe I took this whole thing the wrong way. I thought this was knock off of the old "would you flirt with prettiest woman at the bar" thing. I would have no problem talking with, or being friends a beautiful woman, if she wanted to be friendly. I wouldn't make any attempt to flirt with women who have well above average looks. I don't have the confidence for that.
I feel like they would only want men with well above average looks.
Oh? Have you seen Salma Hayak's husband? To some people it doesn't matter...and a lot of beautiful women would like to be with a man who has a brain, a heart, a personality...these takes precedence over looks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let me also add, i get nervous around goodlooking guys, like if i have to interact with them in a personal way. I have some strange curse of getting scheduled with goodlooking doctors. I ramble on like some idiot about my ailments. Its easy to get googly eyed at a goodlooking intelligent man who will listen to you bitch about your aches and pains.