Beautiful

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by goodwood, Apr 29, 2008.

1. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello LPSGers -

In a completely non-penis related matter, I hope you will all take the time to have a listen and a watch.
    I happened to catch on Inside Edition tonight a piece about a 13 year old British kid called Andrew Johnston who appeared on the UK version of American Idol. He sang a piece of classical music (which I enjoy) and it was the most remarkable and extraordinary thing I have ever heard in my life. The report said that on utube - movies, tv shows, celebrities his performance has received over 2million hits. I hope you check it out and wish this kid well.
    This kid who was bullied and given a rough time at school beacause of his love of music ans singing has a truly GOD given talent that the world will be able to hear.
    I am one of the most cynical, world weary people you may ever know and listening to this kid sing brought chills to my spine and tears to my eyes for the beauty of it. I hope to be able to see this kid perform live at some point.
    I am sorry I don't have the link. But I hope you are able to track it down and hear this kid sing. Cheers. - Chris

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks No Strings. ;) I hope people listen and appreciate that kid.

4. camper joe

Gold Member

Wow, Simon has a nice side, and that kid got TALENT.

5. cajun boy 8x6

cajun boy 8x6 Member

Albums:
    damn.......that kid puts most seasoned singers to shame ...........good for him..........he truly deserves his talent....................id pay top dollar to see him in person!!

6. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like an angel. Wow. I hope he wins and gets enough money to hire someone to kick the bullies' asses.

7. bbristow

bbristow New Member

Albums:
    it's the UK's version of America's Got Talent.

i love that song, Pie Jesu.. used to sing it with my brother (he was in a choir).. i was a soprano, and he does the lower register.. hehe.. i think i may still be able to hit the notes haha..

i got chills to when i saw it in the news over here.. hope he wins..

8. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

I saw the clip too, on Inside Edition. The kid certainly can sing. Like cajun boy 8x6, I'd pay to see this kid sing in concert. His voice was pure and a true joy to hear.

9. cajun boy 8x6

cajun boy 8x6 Member

Albums:
    it sure doesnt happen often when aperson opens their mputh to sing and knocks your socks off.............it takes alot to truly surprise me,,,,,well this young man truly blew me off the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone hears of ticket sales for his performance, please pm me with info.....im there,regardless of the price!!!

10. cajun boy 8x6

cajun boy 8x6 Member

Albums:
    oh and we all would like to thank mr goodwood for taking the time to bring this young man to all our attention. you obviously have a good heart for a person whose deserving of such recognition!!!!!!!! JJB

Draft saved Draft deleted