beautiful_daughters on Logo.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by DGirl, May 12, 2009.

1. DGirl

Gold Member

2. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

you can get opnions i guess, but as for any ot the actually well to crazy endowed guys, its not possible to not know.... a post op vagina (as i understand it) is like a 6 year old girls vagina, imagine bguy or even a little guy like me hitting that.... if they hadn't been honest the E.R doc would be

3. DGirl

Gold Member

#3 DGirl, May 12, 2009
    Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

ohh.... sorry, but she wouldn't have room to be pissed when she was cheating on him/her..... and one of the ladies in THIS group have to be cheating to not notice the 3 inch clit she was getting layed on her

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Southern Comfort is a documentary about about a transman, one Mr. Robert Eads, in the last year of his life.

"the catch" isn't ovarian cancer, the catch is the second class care trans people receive from the medical establishment. Mr. Eads was refused treatment or denied necessary test by over 12 doctors, had his condition been handled properly he would still be alive.

issues with insurance coverage, medical doctors unwilling to treat a trans patient, medical conditions being overlooked or ignored because the doctor could not look beyond their own prejudices and hang ups.

do you really believe LPSG is the place for any type of discussion of trans issue or dealings with the trans community. i could link to a recent poll *several actually* were two members of this forum voiced their opinion of MtF transexuals as "repulsion". other threads about Buck Angel and trans bashing for 8 pages.

deeply irked
    ml

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

you couldn't post links to old jerry springer episodes?

if you watched the film, did you get anything from it?

:irked:

7. MickeyLee

Gold Member

:mad::confused::eek:

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, I would be angry because he would have lied to me about the core of his being. Assuming he is post -op The 'penis' never looks like the real thing and is rarely even average in size. So as an alleged size queen I can't see me being happy with him physically anyway.
    Southern Comfort | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online | Logo Online
    That is so sad and unfair. :frown1::mad: I didn't realize that FtM trannies didn't have all the female plumbing removed. Why keep it? :confused:

9. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Ofcourse I would be upset. This is a question of honesty. Being lied to is an issue in any relationship. I would have at least liked the oppertunity to make a choice instead of being tricked into a situation. What if I really didnt mind? The feeling is trumped by the deception.

10. DGirl

Gold Member

Mickey Lee. I don't care if some people on this site HATES or finds Trans people GROSS. I don't. I have a load of Gay friends. I seen a lot of trans people here in Hawaii. Men wanting to be women. I even seen Women that looked and dressed like men. At my job I check I.D.'s from time to time and seen that they were FEMALES. I no HATE towards these folks. They are just PEOPLE in my eyes. Hell, they are better customers than the Bimbos and loser men that come into my job to tell you the truth.

I watched the first show about the men wanting to be women. But, the second one I did not get to finish watching, though I am glad that I kept the link. I really want to finish it. I am SORRY if you thought I was trying to make fun. But, I am so NOT.

Draft saved Draft deleted