beautiful_daughters on Logo.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone catch that on Logo?
I want to know if you found out if your Girlfriend Or even Wife was a man. Would you be angry? I know I would, but why would you be angry?

Beautiful Daughters | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online | Logo Online

you can get opnions i guess, but as for any ot the actually well to crazy endowed guys, its not possible to not know.... a post op vagina (as i understand it) is like a 6 year old girls vagina, imagine bguy or even a little guy like me hitting that.... if they hadn't been honest the E.R doc would be

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
This one is for the LADYS

What would you do if you find out that your MAN was a WOMEN?
Would you get Angry?

Southern Comfort | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online | Logo Online

This is about a Women who got turned into a man. BUT, the catch is that he has Ovarian cancer. :eek:

ohh.... sorry, but she wouldn't have room to be pissed when she was cheating on him/her..... and one of the ladies in THIS group have to be cheating to not notice the 3 inch clit she was getting layed on her

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Southern Comfort is a documentary about about a transman, one Mr. Robert Eads, in the last year of his life.

"the catch" isn't ovarian cancer, the catch is the second class care trans people receive from the medical establishment. Mr. Eads was refused treatment or denied necessary test by over 12 doctors, had his condition been handled properly he would still be alive.

issues with insurance coverage, medical doctors unwilling to treat a trans patient, medical conditions being overlooked or ignored because the doctor could not look beyond their own prejudices and hang ups.

do you really believe LPSG is the place for any type of discussion of trans issue or dealings with the trans community. i could link to a recent poll *several actually* were two members of this forum voiced their opinion of MtF transexuals as "repulsion". other threads about Buck Angel and trans bashing for 8 pages.

deeply irked
ml

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you can get opnions i guess, but as for any ot the actually well to crazy endowed guys, its not possible to not know.... a post op vagina (as i understand it) is like a 6 year old girls vagina, imagine bguy or even a little guy like me hitting that.... if they hadn't been honest the E.R doc would be

:mad::confused::eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one is for the Ladies
What would you do if you find out that your MAN was a WOMEN?
I don't think I could handle it. As a matter of fact I know I couldn't, the relationship would be over.
Would you get Angry?
Yes, I would be angry because he would have lied to me about the core of his being. Assuming he is post -op The 'penis' never looks like the real thing and is rarely even average in size. So as an alleged size queen I can't see me being happy with him physically anyway.
Southern Comfort | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online | Logo Online
This is about a Women who got turned into a man. BUT, the catch is that he has Ovarian cancer. :eek:
That is so sad and unfair. :frown1::mad: I didn't realize that FtM trannies didn't have all the female plumbing removed. Why keep it? :confused:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ofcourse I would be upset. This is a question of honesty. Being lied to is an issue in any relationship. I would have at least liked the oppertunity to make a choice instead of being tricked into a situation. What if I really didnt mind? The feeling is trumped by the deception.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mickey Lee. I don't care if some people on this site HATES or finds Trans people GROSS. I don't. I have a load of Gay friends. I seen a lot of trans people here in Hawaii. Men wanting to be women. I even seen Women that looked and dressed like men. At my job I check I.D.'s from time to time and seen that they were FEMALES. I no HATE towards these folks. They are just PEOPLE in my eyes. Hell, they are better customers than the Bimbos and loser men that come into my job to tell you the truth.

I watched the first show about the men wanting to be women. But, the second one I did not get to finish watching, though I am glad that I kept the link. I really want to finish it. I am SORRY if you thought I was trying to make fun. But, I am so NOT.