BeautifulAgony.com Not what u expect

Pyro69

Sexy Member
Media
I came across this site a couple of days ago and was turned on beyond belief by what I saw. Despite what you may think the dominatrix style name really doesn't describe this site at all. Beautiful agony is basically amateur people filming themselves having orgasms but the twist here is that they only film their faces. Watching just the facial expressions as these people build-up, climax, and then realize what just happened is simply intoxicating and brings a level of depth and individuality that too me is so much more sexy than just the generic cum shot at the end of a shoot.... Wow i kinda went on for a while huh? Anyway if anyone has any of their vids (male vids) or knows where to get them free. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :smile:

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been thinking about getting a subscription to Beautiful Agony for quite a while. There's something way more erotic and intimate about the people sharing their experience that way than the scripted, amateurish vids we're usually presented with. Its a pretty unique site.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
That's very true....cause with masturbation nothing is "scripted", you don't really know how long it will take you to cum this time, and no two orgasms are REALLY ever alike. :wink:

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm so happy I did some investigating in the old threads here. This site is the creation of my dreams! I always thought facial expressions were so much sexier than the cumshot. Thank you!