Beauty/Geek Host Brian Mcfayden

fleshmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Hey has anyone else noticed Brian McFayden's bulge in Beauty and the Geek? I noticed it once then of course every time he was on as I crotch-watched they seemed to cover him up or have him behind something.

If anyone has any pics that would be awesome.

Hey has anyone else noticed Brian McFayden's bulge in Beauty and the Geek? I noticed it once then of course every time he was on as I crotch-watched they seemed to cover him up or have him behind something.

If anyone has any pics that would be awesome.

There was a segment on MTV once where he changed into some clothes and was wearing boxer-briefs. Looked good. Pre-tivo days. :(

fleshmeat

Experimental Member
Media
There was a segment on MTV once where he changed into some clothes and was wearing boxer-briefs. Looked good. Pre-tivo days. :(

I wish i had seen that. I swear it is impossible to get a bulge pic of this guy. Even on his Youtube videos there isn't a glimpse. I saw it that one time and man was it huge. I sure would like to see what he's hiding.

I wish i had seen that. I swear it is impossible to get a bulge pic of this guy. Even on his Youtube videos there isn't a glimpse. I saw it that one time and man was it huge. I sure would like to see what he's hiding.

I have been looking for a pic since... I know it was a VMA pre-show, and I know he was trying on one of the acts costumes. (Maybe it was KISS?)