Beauty in strange places

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Myer_Dogasflees, Aug 10, 2008.

1. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

view the attachment

why is it that i find this guy so attractive?

i hpe this bosnia crises gets resolved

I know it may be a awkward seeing the situation, but he is as hott as hel.
    :eek:

Attached Files:

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

Only you can answer that question. Why are you attracted to him?

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    He looks half starved. Cadaverous.

4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think your messed up a bit. Maybe your mixing your feeling of horror and pity for affection.

5. mattflanders

mattflanders Member

Albums:
    The Yugoslav wars ended 13 years ago...

6. D_Myer_Dogasflees

Why, why? is there be a reason why people are attracted to other persons? I don't know, he just looks so natural, like he just shot a tone of cum and is now exhausted, don't really know, this guy just turns me on, looks like I could shoot loads up into him to feed him.

just looks natural to me, although it may not culturally be scene so, it still looks so, like a skinny athlete, full of energy to pound me all round as deep and as hard as he can, shoot all that sporty fury up deep into me, yum.
    too skinny men, huge ones, flopping around and filling each other up, swopping cum, embracing and absorbing each others wonderfulness.:eek::tongue:

Note that I am not a sadist or sadomasochist, or even into BDSM, or any toucher cult, but this guy really looks hot!

skinny thick also http://www.theuncutcock.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/skinny-thick-1.jpg

please excuse my sound, but this kinda is a penis forum.

7. mattflanders

mattflanders Member

Albums:
    You do realize that that man was put in a concentration camp by Serbs? He's not too skinny, he's emaciated, because he was the victim of ethnic cleansing. They left him in there to starve to death.

8. D_Myer_Dogasflees

ok, looking at another photo, may have to reconsider, but those pecs are pretty hot. The camera guy must have been pretty good.

Best of luck for that guy!

9. D_Myer_Dogasflees

Now that i've seen an other photo of the same guy, i don't blame you much for saying so but if it was to that pic alone, no, he does look hot from that angle.

seeing a different picture of the same person, changed my mind immediately. still into skinny guys, just not so sure about that guy ais a bit extreeme

EDIT: ok, that camera man must have been very good, it's borderline disturbing, the other photo, ahhh,

delete this thread please!

#9 D_Myer_Dogasflees, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  10. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    I've read several witness accounts of the Yugoslavian war, some were indeed very hot, which makes me sick and perverted. Like one account 2 friends, presumably straight, prisoners in a concentration camp, forced to perform oral sex on each other. Or this commander whose girlfriend was also in the military, asked his girlfriend to dance naked in front of this prisoner, and threatened to shoot him (or beat him up) if he got aroused.

The war is a greusome situation but when you read things out of context (i.e. not having experienced war, or met the victims), see photos, it's possible to find things "hot."

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

I am attracted to men. Not all men. But I don't understand why. I get offers from women but I want guys. And the guys that like these women do them wrong and they come back to me...why is that? :confused:

There are men who are attracted to women and they don't understand why. There are women who are attracted to women. And they don't understand why.

Everyone is attracted to somebody for the simple reason is that they are. I could tell a straight man that I am attracted to men and they wouldn't understand because they aren't into men...they are into women. They think men are ugly as fuck. But a homosexual may find that guy gorgeous. The straight guys laugh at the gay guys: "THEY ARE SPRUNG OVER MY DICK AND ASS, DUDE. Hehehe. :rofl:"

Example: I don't like Justin Timberlake or Ryan Philippe sexually. But there are men and women who think that they are hotter than hot. The men I like aren't the men du jour that some may pick as hot to trot. But hey, I am cool with that. I can admire my choices and their attributes from afar. And mantasize the rest.

Sexuality is a very mysterious thing. Maybe involves your DNA. You never know what your genetic code created and imprinted within your sexuality.

Draft saved Draft deleted