Beauty spot on dick?

yoyotree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone. I'm a 22 years old french guy. I wanted to ask if there's any guy on the forum with a beauty spot on his penis? I have a quite big beauty spot right above the glans (I'm cut). I don't have any problem with it personally and my girlfriends always liked it but I get really shy when going to the gym and get scared of being seen as weird by the other guys. That's why I try to hide as much as I can...
Would it look weird to you guys?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What does the beauty spot look like? Is it a different color from the rest of your penis? What is its shape? I have lots of questions, as you can tell, and it shows my interest. I've never before heard of one.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the club, mon ami. I, too, have a natural tat on my glans courtesy of an old girlfriend with a fetish. Seriously! She made me wear a cock ring once to see how big I could get. Well, there is such a thing as too big, and all of a sudden this spot appeared. I thought it was a blood blister, but it never left. You can't feel it, but you can see it plain as day. I tell my wife it's just a little blemish on a masterpiece. She said it knocked the resale value in half.

yoyotree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a regular circular brown beauty spot that I've had since I was born. And It's about 5mm large when soft...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Come to think of it, I guess the deep red spot on my dick head could be called a beauty spot. I've had it for as long as I can remember and have wondered if it could have been caused from a chicken pox sore that I scrached. I've known one other dude who has one in about the same location on his cock head as mine and he has had his for as long as he can remember, too.

B_slickss87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys, I initiated this thread a long time ago. And I thought it'd be great to have more opinions about beauty spots, whether it looks weird to you or not...
Here's mine, let me know!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8fbd958e1e96c7642c089fa17f447ca7/tumblr_muxqniaSRN1soj7ooo1_500.jpg

Your spot is on your shaft just below your "nice" head, whereas my red spot is on my head just a bit toward his base just passed his head.

BTW, the previous post by RoysToy was made by me before becoming slickss87.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's not weird at all. A lot of guys have them.
I don't think guys in a changing room would even notice.