Beauty & the beast

DAMN! You're really good with photoshop!

real close to where the dick meets the body (between the thumb and fingers) you can see a line and the thumb is messed up. Shame you messed with it, looks like it would be a nice cock in it's natural state.
 
Last edited:
ILMAO, there's nothing wrong with my thumb. lol. There's no photoshop envolved in my pics. Take a look at my gallery.
[
quote=Honey123;1951955]DAMN! You're really good with photoshop!

real close to where the dick meets the body (between the thumb and fingers) you can see a line and the thumb is messed up. Shame you messed with it, looks like it would be a nice cock in it's natural state.[/quote]
 

Attachments

DAMN! You're really good with photoshop!

real close to where the dick meets the body (between the thumb and fingers) you can see a line and the thumb is messed up. Shame you messed with it, looks like it would be a nice cock in it's natural state.

Thanks. I am impressed that someone else and a woman no less noticed this.

Fakers are very sad. I'm so happy that I have enough self respect and esteem for myself that I don't feel the need to pretend.

PS how about a non-flattering angle such as a wide angle shot and with a 'busy' background?
 
I think your cock looks real and I'm impressed cuz that thing is massive. What does Honey know, she doesn't even have a cock, she's a girl lol. I'm on your side wrist_thick10 and thanks for posting. In fact keeping showing off that beast, cuz it's huge.
 
DAMN! You're really good with photoshop!

real close to where the dick meets the body (between the thumb and fingers) you can see a line and the thumb is messed up. Shame you messed with it, looks like it would be a nice cock in it's natural state.
I'm pretty sure that's his thumb in his pubes.
 
Wrist thick, frankly I am impressed and I love the pic where you fill your womans shoes with that beast, she must be happy with that too. I really dont know why they pick on you, but its the phatetic guys who frequently uses photoshop that really screws up, not only for themselves but also makes a paranoia that you are now suffering from.