Beauty v Beast

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mainly for the ladies, but all opinions welcome. Acknowledging this is a forum for well endowed guys, in the real world is it the largest sized or the perfectly proportioned aesthetically pleasing ones that do it for you?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its not the biggest dog....

its not the baddest dog...

Its not the meanest dog, nor the most aggressive dog...

Its not the handsomest dog... the funniest dog, nor the most well endowed dog that gets the bitch....

Its the most persistent dog.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes.

Really women might LIKE a big dick... but its low on their list of priorities...

No amount of dick can offset your being an asshole... boring...unambitious....

A woman wants to feel like she is important to you, like you cherish her and desire her. Persistence shows that she is not a shot in the dark... some random stab at hooking up... but someone you are willing to invest time and attention in.

While I am sure guys with a vanishingly small pecker are disappointing to women... average or slightly above is fine with most of them.... if its attached to a decent human being.

It is to laugh to see all these posts asking women what they think about dick..
about size, about shape, about cut vs uncut....
it really comes across as a HUGE lack of self confidence and over-concern with something that doesn't matter all that much in the greater scheme of things.

If you find the right woman.... you will have stellar sex... and, after decades together, you will have months or even a year with little or no sex at all...

And it won't matter a damn.

All that will matter is whether she is happy to see you come thru the door at the end of the day.
Whether she reaches out to comfort you in the night when you have a bad dream.
Whether she will break like a damn bursting when you die....

Your dick does not play into any of what really matters.

Be the man she can admire...

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes.

Really women might LIKE a big dick... but its low on their list of priorities...

And it won't matter a damn.

All that will matter is whether she is happy to see you come thru the door at the end of the day.
Whether she reaches out to comfort you in the night when you have a bad dream.
Whether she will break like a damn bursting when you die....

Your dick does not play into any of what really matters.

Be the man she can admire...

I think I'm gonna puke. What a mo.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like big ones...but they have to be proportioned too! Rather have a medium sized pretty one than a huge ugly one! 12inchpianist...yours is rather exciting...I'd take yours any day! :wink:

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really?

Cock size is more important to you?

Bet your not actually a woman, Bette.
probably not as much of a woman as you are.

dudes just don't say that stuff, man. no dudes i know, at least. we might think it, feel it, do it...but we don't say it to other dudes.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
probably not as much of a woman as you are.

dudes just don't say that stuff, man. no dudes i know, at least. we might think it, feel it, do it...but we don't say it to other dudes.

Well, I am far too old to give a damn what 'dudes' do and don't say to each other. That's a game for men uncertain of themselves or overly concerned with the opinions of other men.

I have never wanted for female companionship, and a cursory review of my posting history will show that I say plenty of things that are not thought of as generally " feminist friendly"....

To me the truth is the truth.... pretty or not... Where women or men behave badly I will point it out...... both genders have their virtues and their vices...

...and the truth about women and big cocks is that no matter how much they might prefer one... they tend to be considerably more cerebral in choosing a mate- long term.

At least, the women who are worth your time and attention are.

Guys focusing on their cock size seems either braggadocio, or deep seated insecurity... and, sorry, but neither one comes across as particularly manly.

To me, the acme of true manliness is to understand what it is the woman you desire really needs from a man... (not necessarily what she 'says' she needs) and to do your utmost to meet those needs honorably.

When your attentions and intentions are dedicated to her....Any woman worth investing your life in would be moved by such a man...

Last edited: