Because I like hung guys.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by RawBtm4HUGEcock, Aug 25, 2004.

1. RawBtm4HUGEcock

RawBtm4HUGEcock New Member

Hey guys, first off, great forum. I appreciate the fact that it gives a chance to talk about things that we may not be able to talk over with even the best of friends.

So here's my issue...

I have time after time been made fun of and ridiculed because I prefer very well hung men in a sexual capacity. Personally it is a visual and stimulative thing. I am more aroused by sexual contact with a man that has a big dick. My friends, and "contacts" (yes tricks if you will) do not understand this. I cannot explain the reason, it just is what it is. I have had this preferance for as long as I can remember. I simply am not turned on by a man with a small...under 8 inches...penis. I am not a complete shallow person. I would never deny feelings of love for someone just because their dick is smaller than I like but when it comes to strictly sex...it's big or nothing. Is this my problem? Or is my someone elses?

Also, I was wondering if men that are well endowed find it flattering, or insulting that someone like me prefers them to someone with a smaller dick?

Am I just being stupid?

Thanks guys.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Apoc: Well, you can't do anything about it apparently in that you can't change what you want. It is your problem in that you might be missing out on some otherwise good relationships if you were only able to get turned on by smaller guys. If you are able to find the right, hung guy though, it really doesn't matter. It just means you'll have a much harder time at it. I don't think it's anyones fault in this, but oh well. The best thing you can do is once you find a hung guy you truly love is probably just emphasize how you like areas other than his dick so you won't have to worry about problems that might arise if the guy percieves you as shallow.

3. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    I'm in the same boat, raw. I have fallen head-over-heels for a guy, but then be turned off in the bedroom because they are not as well-equipped as I would prefer. I kind of have a size rule myself: if you're under 7.5-8", chances are you won't be able to get me off, and I won't enjoy sex as much as I should. I'm a tight bottom, one of the tightest my partners have ever experienced, and it turns me on more than anything to be almost forcibly stretched by a big cock. Thankfully, I've had some extremely fulfilling and loving relationships with men who were not only well-endowed physically, but emotionally. My ex, Brandon, who I still love more than anyone I know, was hung like a horse... He's 10x7 on a bad day. His heart and soul shine through like no one else I know, and he's a passionate and caring person.

Long story short, big cocks attached to wonderful men = the best combination. This site seems chock-full of amazing guys with amazing penises. I can only hope one of y'all comes my way! ^_^

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

So you're a size queen; big deal. Some people are that way in the same way that some people are attracted only to blonds or only to tall people. It's just a preference, and there are some well-hung guys out there who would be most happy to oblige you. I, on the other hand, am turned off by size queens; that's my anti-preference.

5. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Size may be nice, but it's not the end all and certainly isn't the beginning.

I agree with DMW. I don't like being seen exclusively for my dick. It's an insult. We all have our preferences and what we're attracted to, but to base one's attraction solely on a single aspect? I have lots of attractive qualities and the guys I'm attracted to do as well.

<sigh>

6. jonb

Gold Member

LOL Being turned into a fetish is my anti-preference too.

7. RawBtm4HUGEcock

RawBtm4HUGEcock New Member

Thanks for the replies guys....but obviously i wasn&#39;t clear enough...I did say in my post that I WOULD NEVER DENY FEELINGS OF LOVE JUST BECAUSE SOMEONES DICK IS SMALLER THAN I LIKE. I did go on to say that when it comes to STRICTLY SEX...it&#39;s big or nothing. I didn&#39;t mean to sound as if I am attracted to a guy JUST because of the size of his dick. How can you know that when you have never seen them naked. But if I am online crusing for SEX...its the dick I am after. It has been my experience that when I am cruising online, most guys send dick pics first anyway when we are planning on hooking up. I don&#39;t get online to find a boyfriend. Hook-ups and relationships are two entirely different things. It also was not my intention to offend anyone, so I apologize if I did. Thanks again guys.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Sounds to me like you&#39;ve got a paraphilia, a condition where your sexual gratification depends on a particular condition. Paraphilias are generally harmless, with a few exceptions which require that the partner either not give consent or not be able to give consent.

9. Britannic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I have a preference for larger endowments on the men I&#39;m with -- whether for a hook-up or a relationship. The first two men I dated and had sex were very well endowed and that just set my sexual barometer for penis appreciation to large from then on.

That being said, I&#39;ve never said no to someone I was otherwise attracted to (again for a hook-up or relationship) after learning he was not as endowed as I prefered. And, I have found that most of the men I&#39;ve dated who weren&#39;t endowed but knew of my preference would be willing to use some larger toys on me from time to time to fulfill my desire to feel something larger inside of me. Many of them have been turned on by using the toys on me, even those who initially balked at the idea came to really enjoy it. It&#39;s been a lot of fun either way for me. Maybe this approach might work for you as well.

Cheers,
    Brit

10. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Sorry, Raw. I probably didn&#39;t fully answer your question -- and no offense taken. Even for a hookup (say I&#39;m just looking to get sucked off), if a guy is only after my dick it&#39;s still a bit of a turn off for me, and in the same way I&#39;m not looking for "just a mouth," regardless of how talented a guy claims to be. I love guys who prefer size, but I still need to believe he&#39;s a decent human being with other attractive qualities -- and I&#39;d like to think they find something good about me beyond my dick.

11. txquis

Gold Member

I do understand someone having a certain
    preference, but
    the exclusion of some people based on
    that preference would limit my pick of partners.

I also ask myself...

What if
    I had told myself that
    I&#39;m not attracted to guys who are losing their hair?

If my mate started thinning on top would
    i have to say,
    "i&#39;m sorry, i cant be attracted to you anymore,
    even though up until now you were totally hot...
    Can we please invite someone into our
    bed who has hair,
    or could you wear a toupee?"
    I just think that would be too limiting...
    and i would miss out on so much.

12. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, but I can see where he&#39;s coming from; I mean, unless my SO&#39;s at least 5&#39;8", I look like a pedophile. (Don&#39;t be surprised: No woman in my family&#39;s under six feet tall.) That being said, I&#39;ve dated women under 5&#39;8". In many cases, it&#39;s been a disaster simply because bigger people have bigger parts.

13. Britannic

Gold Member

Albums:

How tall are you?

<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
    @Aug 29 2004, 04:17 AM
    simply because bigger people have bigger parts.[/quote]
    I think we should avoid making generalizations, especially those that imply if you have this you have this attribute, then you&#39;ll be hung. I don&#39;t believe there has ever been any conclusive proof that height, hand size, etc, in anyway influence or coincide with penile size. I&#39;ve met more than a few extremely tall guys with dicks smaller than mine and I&#39;m 5&#39;10". Look at Donk, he&#39;s clearly doesn&#39;t fall into that category either.

14. jonb

Gold Member

How tall are you? [/b][/quote]
    6&#39;5".

15. Britannic

Gold Member

Albums:
    6&#39;5".[/b][/quote]
    Mmm... nice. I find height even more attractive than endowment, honestly. :)

16. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

I like women
    I guess thats a form of discrimination too
    You can&#39;t help what you find attractive
    just go with the flow
    :)

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My flow goes to your avatar, longbaugh. ---In my dreams&#33;

18. longbaugh

longbaugh New Member

Oh RoysToy, you&#39;re making me blush :mellow:

19. hungthick

hungthick New Member

same here...i dont like being viewed only for my dick size.

20. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

same here...i dont like being viewed only for my dick size. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t have any problem with size queens. They may view me for only my dick size - I view them only for the hole to stick it into. Seems fair to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted