because i'm horny i gotta ask it

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they're round, firm and natural I find that the most attractive thing. The size doesn't really matter to me.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
godiluvabig1 said:
What do you guys find to be your favorite size?

On an average sized-woman, 34-36 B/C keeps me busy for a while. I'd rather a woman's breasts be pert and perky (and responsive to my meager ministrations) than just be big for big's sake. Proportionate is good!

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gagger said:
I like the way my wife's DD's look on her small frame.

The complete package is what counts, although I like the confidence that a woman who has breasts to her own liking brings to the party. I'm a great one to talk, however. A woman I know has small breasts, but magnificent nipples, which when turned on are/were a turn on for me.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 36B/C (not quite a C, not small enough for a B.) I am also in the process of toning up consideraby health-wise, so they'll probably get down to a B here over the next few months.

I really am not a fan of huge boobs. If I was a lesbian, I would go for the A's and B's. I know it sounds weird, but I ADORE Paris Hilton's hooters. She isn't busty and she's damn proud of it, swearing off any implants.

Now, there have been bigger breasts that I've liked. Susan Sarandon had the most gorgeous boobs in all the world in The Hunger. And I'm guessing she's a C-cup.

Halle Barry also has exquisite breasts. I go more for shape and prettiness than I do for size.

Pam Anderson boobs scare the holy !@$ out of me. They look unnatural and painful.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
godiluvabig1 said:
And since we're on the topic of breasts, and I'm aware that a lot of the guys read in here at women's issues, I have a question to add so we can get some guys in on this topic:
The ones that go with my favorite lady of course!

h4444

Just Browsing
Media
Sorcerer said:
I'm a 46A :lol:

Long time lurker, first post,,,,,

52 inches here,,,,shoulder measurement on the last tux I rented about 7 years ago was over 60 inches

6'4" and lil' on the stocky side. :rolleyes:

packed_one

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shawnconfid said:
I can appreciate a great many different sizes, but 34C - 38D tends to be my favorite.

Definitely same here. I prefer them full and firm as opposed to big and bouncy. My girlfriends are 36C and they are perfect shape and really firm. Mmmm....

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MsLulu said:
I have 36B/C (not quite a C, not small enough for a B.) I am also in the process of toning up consideraby health-wise, so they'll probably get down to a B here over the next few months.

I really am not a fan of huge boobs. If I was a lesbian, I would go for the A's and B's. I know it sounds weird, but I ADORE Paris Hilton's hooters. She isn't busty and she's damn proud of it, swearing off any implants.

Now, there have been bigger breasts that I've liked. Susan Sarandon had the most gorgeous boobs in all the world in The Hunger. And I'm guessing she's a C-cup.

Halle Barry also has exquisite breasts. I go more for shape and prettiness than I do for size.

Pam Anderson boobs scare the holy !@$ out of me. They look unnatural and painful.

MsLulu, if that's you in your avatar, who needs breasts? Those are beautiful feet!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
godiluvabig1 said:
LMAO Dude, you're nuts!
Well, since it's been 12 hours ;) and no one's answered yet, I'll give it a go...
mine are a full 36C...

And since we're on the topic of breasts, and I'm aware that a lot of the guys read in here at women's issues, I have a question to add so we can get some guys in on this topic:

I find that the ideal size for big tits are the ones you can just barely hold in each hand. Obnoxiously balloon sized silicone mams on the other hand really don't do a thing for me, since proportions of that size are way too obvious and fake.

But the breast in its self isn't the only thing I really appreciate. oh heavens no! The nipples can be an extreme turn on as well. With some women, 1/2 dollar nipples and areola are a beautiful thing. then again, smaller nipples/areola have a great attraction too with their compactness and tautness.