because i'm horny i gotta ask it

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
packed_one said:
Definitely same here. I prefer them full and firm as opposed to big and bouncy. My girlfriends are 36C and they are perfect shape and really firm. Mmmm....

I guess my 38E twins wouldn't appeal to you, so?

I mostly get compliments for the way they move and jiggle when a guy fucks me, it's like eye candy for the guys. But I can understand your concerns if you want tits that you can hold with your hands ;-)

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ClaireTalon said:

I mostly get compliments for the way they move and jiggle when a guy fucks me, it's like eye candy for the guys. But I can understand your concerns if you want tits that you can hold with your hands ;-)

Do they clash like cymbals, swing like pendulums, or make a figure-8 pattern?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Don't worry, BDU's should take a beating, mess-wise. Did your Private Woody give his very best?

You're right. And the camouflage pattern makes it easier to hide the mess even though I went into combat without my helmet...
Private Woody has been promoted to Major.

:biggrin1:

Bryce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm well according to the men of this board I need a breast reduction and some lipo...

42DD - and a rear-end to match unfortunately....

Timmoh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryce said:
Hmm well according to the men of this board I need a breast reduction and some lipo...

42DD - and a rear-end to match unfortunately....

Sounds perfect to me, I just love big breasts!!:biggrin1:

When I was 12 I thought "what's so special about womens breasts?" and now I'm madly in love with them myself. Why you ask? I honestly don't know. I just love the feminine form: Big breasts and broad hips. I find myself hardly looking at girls/women who have a breastsize of C and below. So I'd have to say my preferred breast size would be a pair of Big, round, average sized nippled, firm and soft pair of D, DD, or E cup breasts. Any bigger and they'll start sagging lose shape or other shit I don't like.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:

I mostly get compliments for the way they move and jiggle when a guy fucks me, it's like eye candy for the guys. But I can understand your concerns if you want tits that you can hold with your hands :wink:

38E? Not too big for my hands! I have big hands, or I could use both hands! :wink:
Why do you think that woman on top is one of my favorite positions? I can use my mouth and hands, and still get down to business! :tongue:

There is no such thing as "More than a mouthfull/handfull is a waste"

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lapdog2001 said:
38E? Not too big for my hands! I have big hands, or I could use both hands! :wink:
Why do you think that woman on top is one of my favorite positions? I can use my mouth and hands, and still get down to business! :tongue:

There is no such thing as "More than a mouthfull/handfull is a waste"

Aww, you so sweet honey - Sure, come here and feast your hands on the globes!

I wasn't only talking about woman on top, they also go bouncing when I am on my back and take the fucking, or doggy (rare), or standing, but they don't bounce as much then. The force of gravity is proportional to the mass, and they have some mass.

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
.... but they don't bounce as much then. The force of gravity is proportional to the mass, and they have some mass.

Don't forget k=1/2 m v*v ... better be careful you might knock a fellow out! Ahhh .. but what a way to go !!! :biggrin1:

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, since you asked. A girls breasts should be a mouth full, just enough to suck on. More than that is a waist. Sounds like a hand full and a mouth full are about the same size.:tongue:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gwr1349 said:
Well, since you asked. A girls breasts should be a mouth full, just enough to suck on. More than that is a waist. Sounds like a hand full and a mouth full are about the same size.:tongue:

Funny, how you never ever hear the same thing about a man's cock "more than a mouthful is a waste"---heck, if you like the person, and have a good time, WHATEVER they have is fun and great, and NEVER a waste, because it is part of THEM--part of what makes up the package of the person you are attracted to. Personally (remember my 10%) I like them petite and stacked.:tongue: But that is a PREFERENCE, not a REQUIREMENT. OK--I'll shut up now.:smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geo said:
Don't forget k=1/2 m v*v ... better be careful you might knock a fellow out! Ahhh .. but what a way to go !!! :biggrin1:

Taking into consideration that the linear impulse is p = m * v, and the frequency for the case of resonance is the square root of k / m, in which k is the spring constant of the tissue, and m their mass... good that they're not solid, or guys wouldn't leave my bedroom without looking like having lost a boxing fight.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, since I failed math in school, I didn't understand a damn bit of that last post, but i tell you this much there, Clairetalon; Your 38E twins would my undying attention if I ever had them in my hands.

By the way, on a personal trivial note, about the only few people I knew/know of who could have held both large breasts in their one hand would have been Andre The Giant, Shaquille O'Neal, or Yao Ming.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Okay, since I failed math in school, I didn't understand a damn bit of that last post, but i tell you this much there, Clairetalon; Your 38E twins would my undying attention if I ever had them in my hands.

By the way, on a personal trivial note, about the only few people I knew/know of who could have held both large breasts in their one hand would have been Andre The Giant, Shaquille O'Neal, or Yao Ming.

It doesn't matter at all to me how good or bad you are with the scientific aspects of fucking, as long as you do it. You don't have to know how to build a car, if you want to drive it ;)

I'm no girl into having her tits groped and squeezed like sponges anyways, so if you need both hands, guys, it's totally alright. Treat my puppies well, and I'll fully reward you by not strangling your snake ;-)

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think all breasts are great, but I'd probably have to say I prefer bigger ones, D cup or above, just like the way they look and move when your having sex, and I like the feel and the weight of them when I cup them in my hands and play with them.

Also, in my experience bigger breasts tend to be more sensitive, which I like because I love turning a woman on by playing with her breasts. Has anyone else noticed that women with bigger breasts tend to be more sensitive and like them being played with more than women with smaller ones? or is it just a random coincidence in my case?

One last thing, to me, being natural is far more important than size, small natural breasts beat big fake ones every time!