Because i'm on lpsg i have no right to complain about being sent an unsolicited dick pic

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well thats what i did 5 minutes after it happened but she didnt accept the apology and kept spaming me.
If you think that using being horny as an excuse an apology, then you have a very skewed idea of what constitutes and apology. You never apologised. You used being horny as an excuse and then flew off the handle when I said that it wasn't an acceptable excuse.

Well theres many verified females reading here and sending me PMs but dont want to write here due to hate or other reasons.
No wonder that this thread is one-sided.. everyone agreeing with me earns a lot of hate.

Heres one of the reasons.
That screen shot does not even make any reference to supporting your "cause". I can't see anyone agreeing with you... aside from previous male posters who had the same warped views as you. But no women have agreed with you that I can see.

You read what u want to read yeah? As i said, for many reasons. Theres more reasons to NOT post here than reasons to post here. Hate, Shame, Ex...

Trump style..
If you look at media and social it seems like 99% are against trump. But he won. Because there were millions unheard , scared to say who they vote for due to hate.

Just because you scream louder and post more doesnt mean youre right.

And just because you post a whole two exceptions doesn't mean you're right either. I didn't say I had the only opinion, or that I spoke for the majority of women or any other bullshit you keep trying to say that I'm saying. I even specified that I know of one exception from the many women I know on here. You continue to ignore what I say or to try and twist it to your purposes. Anyway, I'm over it. Enjoy sending your dick to the women who enjoy it, but a hell of a lot will happily block your ass and intensely dislike you for it, which you apparently can't grasp, as simple a concept as it should be to grasp.

Also, if you think only one side of the political spectrum any-fucking-where has hateful fucks in it, you're blind. To try and bring that comparison in is foolish.

Multiple women have stated in here that we don't give a fuck if another woman enjoys receiving unsolicited dick pictures, so please, continue to try and make up reasons.

I'm done with your ridiculous, word twisting ass.

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You read what u want to read yeah? As i said, for many reasons. Theres more reasons to NOT post here than reasons to post here. Hate, Shame, Ex...

Trump style..
If you look at media and social it seems like 99% are against trump. But he won. Because there were millions unheard , scared to say who they vote for due to hate.

Just because you scream louder and post more doesnt mean youre right.
This is a discussion about ppl not agreeing with your approach to send unsolicited dick pics and your after attacks when it's not welcome. It's not a discussion about people not wanting to post in the forums in general. Wowza.

Reactions: Wave85

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I said from the beginning that in my case the majority liked it. The ones in this thread were not part of it, except rtg. Thats 1vs6. And thats a fact.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a discussion about ppl not agreeing with your approach to send unsolicited dick pics and your after attacks when it's not welcome. It's not a discussion about people not wanting to post in the forums in general. Wowza.

Typical reaction when im right. First saying no no you are so wrong you cant proof it. I did and now its suddenly unimportant ;-)
Anyway what is said about your personal life bothers you because im right. I said it in the past and i will say it again. I guarantee you that most man would stop talking to you if you tell them youre here. And yeah i know theres very few man who dont care but they carry so much shit with them who would want them?! But hey, i guess its a good thing if 2 people noone wants fall for eatch other.

Try it ;-) hah

Have a good night!

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of real women here who don't make use of the public forums much, if at all, and basically live in PMs. Occasionally you'll see one wander into a thread and wonder how someone who's never posted before has a bajillion likes :p Testing the validity of his claims that certain women enjoyed looking at his dick picks strays too far off topic.

The main thing is that it's low class to send dick picks to women who haven't requested them, and even moreso to give them a hard time when they ask you to stop.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Typical reaction when im right. First saying no no you are so wrong you cant proof it. I did and now its suddenly unimportant ;-)
Anyway what is said about your personal life bothers you because im right. I said it in the past and i will say it again. I guarantee you that most man would stop talking to you if you tell them youre here. And yeah i know theres very few man who dont care but they carry so much shit with them who would want them?! But hey, i guess its a good thing if 2 people noone wants fall for eatch other.

Try it ;-) hah

Have a good night!
Yeah, sure thing buddy :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wave85
D

deleted936015

Ummm soooo were do i make a send of these here dickasurous pics...???

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
You dont know anything about me or my relationships.
Hey look, he who is pretty fast at judging complains about judging.

Try it ;-) hah

Have a good night!
Actually you didn't prove shit since there is no evidence that those were answers to you sending dick pics. But that doesn't mean shit. Your behaviour was bullshit and you just can't acknowledge that since you a) are a chauvinistic asshole or b) your cognitive abilities are the problem.
Besides that, what you fail to see is that you're the one who got serious issues and that nobody who really gets to know that mysoginistic side of you would even consider putting up with you. But maybe you're just an internet hero, who knows.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey look, he who is pretty fast at judging complains about judging.

Actually you didn't prove shit since there is no evidence that those were answers to you sending dick pics. But that doesn't mean shit. Your behaviour was bullshit and you just can't acknowledge that since you a) are a chauvinistic asshole or b) your cognitive abilities are the problem.
Besides that, what you fail to see is that you're the one who got serious issues and that nobody who really gets to know that mysoginistic side of you would even consider putting up with you. But maybe you're just an internet hero, who knows.

Did you say something mr tiny uhmm Snakebyte? Sry cant take u serious. Your motivation is obvious.

hannahbaby

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
giphy.gif

so many people missing the point

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Did you say something mr tiny uhmm Snakebyte? Sry cant take u serious. Your motivation is obvious.
Tell me more :eek:
If you weren't such a sad person it actually would be funny. That you still don't see that you're the one who did wrong just shows how dumb (or egocentric and narcissistic) you are. So go on, Ima get the popcorn.

Last edited:
Reactions: rtg

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's become a cat fight between you both. It's not helping the thread at this point.

I am pleased to say that I haven't had an unsolicited dick pic in a long time. I attribute my success to avoiding men mostly. Lol