Because i'm on lpsg i have no right to complain about being sent an unsolicited dick pic

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I actually feel sad for men that believe that because a woman is on a big dick site that it's free reign to send them dick pics. I just had some guy message me and when I told him I actually would have spoken to him if he didn't send the dick pic, he tries to justify it by being horny. Then when I disagree apparently there is something wrong with me and I have a big head. Oh and also no sane man would want me because I'm on a big dick site... which is why I'm alone.

What a loser.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even though I have some physical handicaps and struggle to get the door open sometimes on my own, I will stand there and hold the door open for an elderly, those with handicaps and people in wheel chairs. No matter how much pain I'm experiencing there are others with more issues. Even though I have a handicap placard for up front parking spaces I leave the very close handicap spot available for someone who needs it more than me.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Even though I have some physical handicaps and struggle to get the door open sometimes on my own, I will stand there and hold the door open for an elderly, those with handicaps and people in wheel chairs. No matter how much pain I'm experiencing there are others with more issues. Even though I have a handicap placard for up front parking spaces I leave the very close handicap spot available for someone who needs it more than me.

Right on. You do what you can for other people, fuck expectations and obligations. Way I look at it, there's a war going on out in the world everyday between good and evil, kinda like Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings, the "Eye of Sauron" or the "Dark Side of The Force", to speak metaphorically, is out there, spreading like a cancer. Every action or decision, be it "in the real world" or in the safety of anonymity on the Internet, ripples out into the world. The best thing you can do is to do your part, no matter how big or small, by helping somebody else carry their burden.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thank you :) The guy who initially sent me that message was running his mouth off in this thread yesterday and was saying again that no man would want a woman on this site. If that were actually true then he wouldn't be harassing women on here with dick pics would he :rolleyes:
Could be that he doesn't actually want anyone, and is just trying to get an ego fix. Or he could be a real sociopath and just wants to start trouble with someone he's pretty sure will give him trouble. The saying, "takes all kinds to fill the freeways" is proven again and again. Ignoring is almost always the best tactic.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
You should be flattered that guys send you dick pics. My neighbor is not great looking, and she confessed after rolling and smoking a blunt that she wished guys would message her, send dick pics, or ask her out. Some women want men to chase them even if they send a dick pic.

You should be flattered that guys send you dick pics. My neighbor is not great looking, and she confessed after rolling and smoking a blunt that she wished guys would message her, send dick pics, or ask her out. Some women want men to chase them even if they send a dick pic.

Women should be flattered by unsolicited genital photos? How about individuals feel about it how they want to. How about the women who have said they feel negatively about it be allowed to have their own feelings and opinions.

Some individuals wanting to be chased by another is a completely separate thing. Someone asking for nudes is also completely separate.

D

deleted924715

It would seem someone has a dog in this race.

Women here have expressed - clearly - how they actually feel. What exactly do you feel makes you entitled to tell them how they should feel? I'm curious.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Ladies I am not talking about you or any lpsg women here who does not want dick pics. I am talking about the women who don't get dick and want dick. They will accept dick pics and masturbate to them.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes you think that your neighbour meant unsolicited dick pics? Did she actually say that?

Reactions: 693987

Ladies I am not talking about you or any lpsg women here who does not want dick pics. I am talking about the women who don't get dick and want dick. They will accept dick pics and masturbate to them.

Really?

You should be flattered that guys send you dick pics.

I cannot possibly imagine where someone would think you're saying all women should feel a particular way about this topic..

Reactions: deleted924715

Yes she wants attention from men. I understand where she is coming from just like I want women to send pussy pics. Women out there want men to send dick pics

You seem to be missing a key point in his question and a key point in this entire thread. UNSOLICITED vs requested. You also seem to be missing the previously mentioned acknowledgement that yes, some may like it but a heck of a lot do not. You're still trying to dictate how all women should feel about it (with your word choices, anyway).