Because i'm on lpsg i have no right to complain about being sent an unsolicited dick pic

Yes, there are women out there that want dick pics

As had already been acknowledged multiple times in this thread, elsewhere on this site, and elsewhere in general. You're still trying to say ALL women should feel this way, in spite of there being women saying no, we do not like unsolicited genital photos.

Let me break it down Barney style. Yes, some women like genital photos, unsolicited or requested. Some. Key point there. Many do not appreciate unsolicited genital photos. You as an individual do not get to dictate how an entire demographic should feel about anything, which is how your posts come across to myself and others who have been responding to you. Ta dah!

Reactions: C41ara

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a guy hand me his phone to scroll through some nature photos and sandwiched in between was a dick pic. I was shocked and handed him his phone back immediately. I got incredibly uncomfortable. Then he immediately asked me what I thought of his penis. How pathetic some guys are to show their pee pee.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes she wants attention from men. I understand where she is coming from just like I want women to send pussy pics. Women out there want men to send dick pics
You haven't really answered the question here.

Do you understand the meaning of the word 'unsolicited' in this context?

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy hand me his phone to scroll through some nature photos and sandwiched in between was a dick pic. I was shocked and handed him his phone back immediately. I got incredibly uncomfortable. Then he immediately asked me what I thought of his penis. How pathetic some guys are to show their pee pee.
"Interesting. Does it come in an adult size?"

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ahaha that why I put my few dick pics i have in the "hiden" part of the phone :D
Would bed very edmbarassed for both part I guess (except in ur case since the guy premedited this)

fanofboobs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't tell you how shit it makes me feel when a guy doesn't want to hold my hand :(

What is wrong with those guys!?

Walking with a woman you like while holding hands is one of life's simple yet lovely pleasures.