Because men are clueless...

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
...ladies, please tell us what signs are strong (or even unmistakeable) indications that a woman is interested in us. I'm personally quite talented at thinking a woman's interested, when she's just being friendly, and completely missing women who really ARE interested. I've had some female friends set me straight later in an almost scolding way :->

Thanks,
Kevbo

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women can be more misleading then what you think...
we're just trying to be nice without causing a scene...
I think a good sign that a women is not interested is when they smile a lot (usually seems forced), break eye contact often, & turn their head away...
the other sign is how their legs are crossed...
if the knee/hips shifted toward you during the first few minutes they're interested...
but they immediately recross the legs...
the first set of signs will follow...
its about being able to read body language...
smiling a lot is actually a sign of nervousness...
we are told its a way of being nice but the nature is aggressive in certain situations...
most men can feel the awkwardness but don't care & push women...
that's when you get evil bitches...
after awhile you stop being nice...
unless you're the bartender...
because we just want your money... XD

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this thread...
and the way...
that tasteslikejellyjam...
types her posts...

:tongue:

AM are you mocking me??
I don't remember us having a very pleasant first encounter either...
sorry about that....
anyways... I don't know why but I like typing like this... XD

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...ladies, please tell us what signs are strong (or even unmistakeable) indications that a woman is interested in us.

My hand is on your crotch and my tongue is down your throat.

I'm personally quite talented at thinking a woman's interested, when she's just being friendly, and completely missing women who really ARE interested.

I'm probably a little older than your friends so I make myself clear.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think women can be more misleading then what you think...
we're just trying to be nice without causing a scene...
I think a good sign that a women is not interested is when they smile a lot (usually seems forced), break eye contact often, & turn their head away...
Same as what she said,
When I meet anyone if I am interested in them I will keep eye contact and be actively engages in the conversation. Of course if I don't care to be around someone I am a bit rude and tell them I need to go. If they can understand I let them know they are annoying me and tell them to leave me alone. I hate guessing games.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same as what she said,
When I meet anyone if I am interested in them I will keep eye contact and be actively engages in the conversation. Of course if I don't care to be around someone I am a bit rude and tell them I need to go. If they can understand I let them know they are annoying me and tell them to leave me alone. I hate guessing games.

I can say I've definitely gotten more rude & straight forward over the years...
especially now that I don't have a bar between me & the guy...

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
AM are you mocking me??
I don't remember us having a very pleasant first encounter either...
sorry about that....
anyways... I don't know why but I like typing like this... XD

No I wasn't mocking you at all and no biggie about the first encounter, we smoothed it over already :wink:

D

deleted356736

Being older and quite experienced, I recognise the signs of attraction without putting any thought into what's going on. I can see a woman's glance and know straight away... When you're married to someone, yes sometimes means no, or no means yes, and you've got to recognise the signs behind the words.

I recall that when I was younger, I used verbal reassurance. That is, if I thought she was interested in me I would start with an innocent remark and see where that took me. Sometimes, it was clear a woman wasn't interested, other times they were interested, and I learned.

boobsguy21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...ladies, please tell us what signs are strong (or even unmistakeable) indications that a woman is interested in us. I'm personally quite talented at thinking a woman's interested, when she's just being friendly, and completely missing women who really ARE interested. I've had some female friends set me straight later in an almost scolding way :->

Thanks,
Kevbo

Girls like to have guys like them. Some bull shit about the thrill of the chase..daddy issues imo.

But if u are trying to understand women i have a story for you.

One day a dude finds a lamp on a beach in cali, so he rubs it and out pops a genie.
"arh shit, again? Fuck it this is the 4th time i have been found since monday and im sick of all these wishs, so u only got 1, what do u want?"
"well i have always wanted to go to Hawaii, but im to scared to fly, so i want a road all the way there" says the man
"na mate that is fucking stupid i cant do that, way to hard think of all the metal and concrete i would need...pick something else" says the genie.
"hmm i have alway wanted to fully understand women, understand how they think...everything about them"
to which the genie responds
"Do u want that road 2 lanes or 4?"

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found that women who touch your hands or forearms are sending you the "i'm interested" message. also some women will push their breasts forwards towards you. there are also women who knows these are signs,so they give them to a male on false pretenses.

I have also found that women who have an arm around you, or their hand on your ass or finger hooked in your back pocket, while looking you right in the eye as they ask you to please fuck them are very interested. and then there is the direct approach, they walk up, look you in the eye, reach in your pants and grab your johnson. this is a sure indicator that they want to fuck you.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Appreciate the responses, everyone...

Here's what I know from personal experience. Please critique as you see fit...

- if a woman calls a man, she's definitely interested
- if a woman emails a man, strong maybe
- if a woman's talking with a man and plays with her hair, things are going well
- if a woman touches a man while they're talking, also a good sign, but can be highly contextual -- for example, bantering with a waitress can mean absolutely nothing at all because many are highly skilled actresses :->
- if a woman makes a sexual innuendo while meeting the man's gaze, pretty sure sign but reply in kind to confirm; sometimes it's just a game
- if a woman points at a man while singing karaoke (this, ahem, happened to me not long ago), definitely follow up -- but depends on the song :->

Kevbo

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
all right, so, the calling, yeah, sure, she's into you. The email, also a good sign. The hair?? Huh? I do that all the time...not a sign from me. (I hope, re-thinking all the men I talked to today) The touching. I touch people all the time...if I know them...so, maybe yeah, if she touches you and doesn't know you? Like in a bar/club? Oh, hell yeah. But outside of that, if this is a friend/someone you hang with? Not so sure. She might be familiar enough to touch. But otherwise, yeah, the touching would mean you could ask for a number. LOL That's always a sign, right? If you ask, she says no, or gives you 867-5309....

I think it's all relative. She might be interested until you say something, maybe do something...then nope. Or she might be interest, but not in a drive by, or she might be interested but not be too sure on you. So, maybe the eye contact, the active listening (is she really listening to you?) and/or talking to you at all. These are all subtle, but some of the other posts are pretty clear - tongue down your throat, hand around you parts! :) all works, right?

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
all right, so, the calling, yeah, sure, she's into you. The email, also a good sign. The hair?? Huh? I do that all the time...not a sign from me. (I hope, re-thinking all the men I talked to today) The touching. I touch people all the time...if I know them...so, maybe yeah, if she touches you and doesn't know you? Like in a bar/club? Oh, hell yeah. But outside of that, if this is a friend/someone you hang with? Not so sure. She might be familiar enough to touch. But otherwise, yeah, the touching would mean you could ask for a number. LOL That's always a sign, right? If you ask, she says no, or gives you 867-5309....

I think it's all relative. She might be interested until you say something, maybe do something...then nope. Or she might be interest, but not in a drive by, or she might be interested but not be too sure on you. So, maybe the eye contact, the active listening (is she really listening to you?) and/or talking to you at all. These are all subtle, but some of the other posts are pretty clear - tongue down your throat, hand around you parts! :) all works, right?

I agree, there are always contexts to be aware of, and of course nothing holds across all women, or even probably most of them. But the hair-playing thing, if you know to look for it, DOES seem fairly reliable. It doesn't indicate she's about to jump your bones, just that she feels comfortable and ever-so-slightly flirty with you. It is no ironclad guarantee of anything. (It helps to know what the woman's "baseline" behavior is :-> so you can see in which ways she's changing. For you, the hair-playing thing would not mean too much except that you're not making a beeline for the exit :->.)

I guess part of my starting this thread is... all my female friends can look across a crowded cafe and tell instantly if a woman who is sitting with a guy is interested in him. I can look at, say, 3 couples, and not necessarily be able to tell which are platonic friends and which are in the beginning stages of a romance. But my female friends know instantly :->.

Thanks for the response,
Kevbo

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what about the guys? Can you tell when a guy is 'with' a woman? And when he isn't? Maybe women are more in tune with women? Not sure. I usually walk around not knowing a thing. There is a creepy guy at work that screams 'perv' and yeah, he is I just found out today. LOL, but other than that? I have usually no clue who is hooking up with whom, unless they are making out in the student lounge (or faculty ;)).

Great posts. I thought this might be fun to turn around. How do guys show they're interested, but that's another thread.

:) bj

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
what about the guys? Can you tell when a guy is 'with' a woman? And when he isn't? Maybe women are more in tune with women? Not sure. I usually walk around not knowing a thing. There is a creepy guy at work that screams 'perv' and yeah, he is I just found out today. LOL, but other than that? I have usually no clue who is hooking up with whom, unless they are making out in the student lounge (or faculty ;)).

Great posts. I thought this might be fun to turn around. How do guys show they're interested, but that's another thread.

:) bj

I think guys are much more obvious. We kinda have to be, at least in the U.S,. where *usually* the guy has to make the first move.

As far as a guy being with a woman... we like to make our little possessive gestures, such as the occasional hand on the back, etc. Nothing major, just a little "she's mine" sign to any other males that might be in the vicinity :->.

BTW, ladies, if you are dating/married to a guy, you can take the initiative on the possessive gesture sometimes :->. If we're tight with you, we like being "marked off". It's kind of a way of bragging, if you think about it...

Kevbo

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Appreciate the responses, everyone...

Here's what I know from personal experience. Please critique as you see fit...

- if a woman calls a man, she's definitely interested
- if a woman emails a man, strong maybe
- if a woman's talking with a man and plays with her hair, things are going well
- if a woman touches a man while they're talking, also a good sign, but can be highly contextual -- for example, bantering with a waitress can mean absolutely nothing at all because many are highly skilled actresses :->
- if a woman makes a sexual innuendo while meeting the man's gaze, pretty sure sign but reply in kind to confirm; sometimes it's just a game
- if a woman points at a man while singing karaoke (this, ahem, happened to me not long ago), definitely follow up -- but depends on the song :->

Kevbo

I'd say a woman touching you repeatedly in a friendly way would be the number one sign that she likes you.

Especially if she smiles and does that friendly "push into your shoulder thing" and then wants to snuggle close to your arm/chest immediately after. She's pretty much marking her territory at that point. :wink:

Most girls that are confident nowadays will make a semi-obvious statement/reaction whether they like you or not. If it's not clear one way or the other, she might just be a boring/wierd person so just watch out for that as well. Don't want to pursue someone who's not worth - ya know.