Beckham VS. Ronaldo BULGE

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it has to be RONALDO... and it's said HE'S gay too...
all the storys od him with LOTS and lots of women, and after all he lives with a guy [OK, they say it's is cousin... but I DON'T THINK SO! :p]

B_Hunkspedia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it has to be RONALDO... and it's said HE'S gay too...
all the storys od him with LOTS and lots of women, and after all he lives with a guy [OK, they say it's is cousin... but I DON'T THINK SO! :p]

OMG! how true it is?

Is it being circled through the net already?

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beckham is thin lean body, however Ronaldo is a Solid one!

For me I would go for Ronaldo, the bulkier and solid the better... what makes sexy on Beckham is his face...

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's attracting too much paparazzi in LA.

I think that's a reason he is in LA :biggrin1: He loves the attention, his wife loves the attention, and the attention (in the short run) makes them money.
It's all about photo opportunities, celebrity & money; one wouldn't move to LA to play world's best football. :wink:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mostly Soccer Player is really and definitely a FIT GUYS, but only few of them who shine and popular...

No Wonder why this two soccer player DAVID BECKHAM and CRISTIANO RONALDO are very popular on their event...

Anyway, it's time for us to judge who among the two has the biggest bulge and a beatiful face...

IS IT BECKHAM or RONALDO?

PEACE!!!

I would say, Beckham is not quite a very good in soccer though he's still above compared to others, However Ronaldo isn't that beautiful than David but He's the man in the Field... I do really like the he moves the ball right from his feet... and Finally, Ronaldo is my Beat! :smile: