becoming a man physically

jason2777: we all know to be a man is to be mature and responsible, whether is holding a job,paying bills etc. I think overall most would agree. But growing up what experince made you feel like a man in a "physical sense".ex first signs of pubic hair, first ejaculation, end of puberty, first sexual experience, etc.......

Although getting my first pubes was exciting.I would have to say when i had my first ejaculation at 13 I felt like a man in a physical sense. I knew at that point I could get a woman pregnant. I knew from on I would have to take precautions to prevent this. ex wearing a condom

BluECliQ: my first sexual encounter is when i really first "felt like a man". just realizing that the changes that happened from puberty were now being used with my gf...maybe that sounds weird? im too tired to tell right now :lol:

D

deleted62

I first felt like a man when I made my girlfriend cum for the first time. It was like that article in The Onion's Our Dumb Century: "Scientists Discover Female Orgasm". We were both like, "What the fuck was that?" It was a bunch of "Did you. . . ?"s and "I think I just. . . yeah"s. Then she said to me, "So that'swhat one of those feels like."

I was so proud I did it again.

-Z

My two cents are the filler for my panhandling cup.