becoming a man physically

jason2777: we all know to be a man is to be mature and responsible, whether is holding a job,paying bills etc. I think overall most would agree. But growing up what experince made you feel like a man in a "physical sense".ex first signs of pubic hair, first ejaculation, end of puberty, first sexual experience, etc.......

Although getting my first pubes was exciting.I would have to say when i had my first ejaculation at 13 I felt like a man in a physical sense. I knew at that point I could get a woman pregnant. I knew from on I would have to take precautions to prevent this. ex wearing a condom

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
When I first ejaculated. But moreso was when I was at school, and I beat the form at the bleep test, came 24 out of 250 in the cross country, from 52 the previous year and I also got 20m in the discus. I had only really been average at sports before then. I was 15 when all that happened, 12/13 when I firs ejaculated.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
My pal asked his Grandad when he would know he was a man, the reply was "When you can tie your balls in a knot!"

I'm still working on it.

Franky