Becoming a post whore?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just realized that I have reached 2000 posts. It was about 3 months ago that I reached the 1000 mark! :eek: Am I a post whore? (I know there are some here....:wink:) Are there any "cures" for it? :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations on hitting 2000 posts!

I don't think you are a post whore. I base this on your length of membership combined with your number of posts. I on the other hand am quickly approaching 4,000 posts and have only been a member since about Thanksgiving of last year. worse the last 2000 posts have been made since January first.

I just realized that I have reached 2000 posts. It was about 3 months ago that I reached the 1000 mark! :eek: Am I a post whore? (I know there are some here....:wink:) Are there any "cures" for it? :rolleyes:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Muahahahahah! That's how it starts. Trust me, it just gets worse (you'll be at 3, then 4 thou before you know it). :tongue:

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

If there is a cure, don't take it.

I'd miss your posts too much:tongue:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I second that!

Part of the reason for your post count growing rapidly, is because you take the time and make the effort to welcome our new members.

Congratulations on your 2000th post! I look forward to your next two thousand.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Compared to the Post whore queen, fortiesfun, you are quite average!

Those post whores don't seem to have anything better to do! :wink: :tongue:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations on hitting 2000 posts!

I don't think you are a post whore. I base this on your length of membership combined with your number of posts. I on the other hand am quickly approaching 4,000 posts and have only been a member since about Thanksgiving of last year. worse the last 2000 posts have been made since January first.

Thanks, njgt466! I doubt I will match your numbers, but I will certainly try...:wink:

Muahahahahah! That's how it starts. Trust me, it just gets worse (you'll be at 3, then 4 thou before you know it). :tongue:

Words to live by! Thanks, novice!

For the your sake, danerain, I will keep posting to my heart's desire...Thanks for appreciating my work...:smile:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Those post whores don't seem to have anything better to do! :wink: :tongue:

So true, dongalong...:wink:

I second that!

Part of the reason for your post count growing rapidly, is because you take the time and make the effort to welcome our new members.

Congratulations on your 2000th post! I look forward to your next two thousand.

Thanks, biguy! When I joined, several members welcomed me warmly, and I want to make new members feel as welcome as I did. Who knows...I might post another 2000 posts by the end of summer! :wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That's right, biguy. One reason I have so many posts is for awhile when I was a Mod, I was welcoming every new person. I think welcoming people is a fantastic way to rack up posts at LPSG and I admire all the people who take the time to do it.

You go, smooth! :wink:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Post whore? Take a look at FF for lessons.

(and there is no known cure other than destroying the computer)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Those post whores don't seem to have anything better to do!
And proud of it! :wink:

There are easy cures, but why take them? Smooth a great addition to the community, funny as hell, and his avatar choices is mesmerizing! Of course I wouldn't think posting is a bad thing, but seems to me like adding to the dialogue is a good thing, and those who disagree don't need to read your posts.

Congratulations on 2000! May the next 2000 come even faster!

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

There are easy cures, but why take them? You are a great addition to the community, funny as hell, and your avatar choices are dizzying! Of course I wouldn't think posting is a bad thing, but seems to me like adding to the dialogue is a good thing, and those who disagree don't need to read your posts.

Stop babbling and get whoring--er, I mean posting. And remember you have to work double time until Sam returns.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Stop babbling and get whoring--er, I mean posting. And remember you have to work double time until Sam returns.
So there is a great example. Sam, I think, is bummed about being dissed for posting too much in some people's eyes. He has, apparently, taken a break. Might make some folks real happy, but the place seems kind of lonely without him. :sad:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So there is a great example. Sam, I think, is bummed about being dissed for posting too much in some people's eyes. He has, apparently, taken a break. Might make some folks real happy, but the place seems kind of lonely without him. :sad:

Hopefully he will return soon. Many of us take time off from here for various reasons-- but, you're right, it is a bit lonely without his input here.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Congratulations on your passing of another great milestone, Smoothrnb! 1,000 posts in three months? That qualifies you as a post whore in my book!:biggrin::smile:

:laola:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's right, biguy. One reason I have so many posts is for awhile when I was a Mod, I was welcoming every new person. I think welcoming people is a fantastic way to rack up posts at LPSG and I admire all the people who take the time to do it.

You go, smooth! :wink:

I can only hope that I do as well as you, Matthew! Thanks...:smile:

It's official your a post whore. :p

Coming for you, TK, this is truly a compliment...:wink: Love reading your posts...:smile:

I don't think so - 10 per day or more would be my definition of a real whore.

I can only try a little harder to please you, LPD! :wink:

I think we all can learn something from FF, Onslow...:rolleyes:

There are easy cures, but why take them? Smooth a great addition to the community, funny as hell, and his avatar choices is mesmerizing! Of course I wouldn't think posting is a bad thing, but seems to me like adding to the dialogue is a good thing, and those who disagree don't need to read your posts.

Thanks for your kind words, FF! I agree posting is a good thing...:biggrin1: (Always enjoy reading your posts.)

Congratulations on your passing of another great milestone, Smoothrnb! 1,000 posts in three months? That qualifies you as a post whore in my book!:biggrin::smile:

:laola:

Thank you, agnslz! I feel honored to be in your book! :cool: :wink: