1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Becoming A Sub

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by Beanie, May 10, 2019.

1. Beanie

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    before any one goes off, I used the search function, came up with nothing.

So I’ve always been interested in the dynamic of the sub / master situation sexually like father son stuff and rough play being ‘thrown’ about so to speak but never really had the opportunity to explore it as I was too nervous.

I have a very stressful job where I am always in charge and never seem to be able to get away from it, even at home. I’ve watch documentary’s where high powered business men get off by being a slave etc as a release and would absolutely love to feel that sense of freedom even if it is temporary, and feel it would have a massive impact on my personal and professional life.

So, if you’re still reading this, what got you into it? How did you feel? Any advice? Etc

allnitedontstop likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice