Becoming a whore.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I commit myself to the life of whoredom, I wondered if you could possibly let me know what you will do to me, given the money. Quarters will be enough :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Before I commit myself to the life of whoredom, I wondered if you could possibly let me know what you will do to me, given the money. Quarters will be enough :biggrin1:

So, let me get this straight... we pay YOU to do things to you?

So, can I give you 5 Canadian dollars to dye your hair pink and dress you up like a chinese dragon?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well that didn't take much - now I am afraid I am open season. The pink hair I can do, but I am a bit worried that NJQT is on the prowl with a foot long strap on. :eek:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stopped doing quarters a while back--they're a wee bit too small. Or are you attesticularating to the idea that you want to take us a quarter of an inch at a time?

Now let's see--what would I do to you? Shouldn't the queery be what would you do for me? (and do not under any circumstances tread on my territory of Slutdom)
So many things I would do you with--er, I mean to you. Nipple clamps--both with and without electric jolts, ball and joint work, a little shrimping of your toes (I have a thing for feet), perhaps some rimming--the list could go on for a while--

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before? ROTFLMAO This from the man who has fucked his way across most of the civilized world. hahahaha

Dude, you have over 6,000 posts you are officially a post whore :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, can I give you 5 Canadian dollars to dye your hair pink and dress you up like a chinese dragon?

Please ensure that the pubes match, Jeff.

Hmm, I envision Pendragon tied, spread eagle, on a bed, stroked delicately for hours with feathers, silks and velvet everywhere but there until he is whimpering for release.

Doesn't the wording, 'given the money' suggest he will be paying us?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may want to buy yourself one of those automatic change rolling machines, Lord P. I having a feeling that 2007 is going to be a busy and profitable year for you.

Oh..... when you leave Jeff's house and head over to mine, there's no need to change your outfit.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll tie you up for free Pentadragon.

If you want to be let go it may cost you more.

If you're really feeling masochistic I can even put Pat Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network on for you and check back in a few hours.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quarters? Oh, so that explains the box next to the bed.

*Drops in a quarter*

I expect some intense vibrations from these box springs, Lpd. :tongue:

Such a short memory MB - that is the blasphemy box - remember - Oh god, Oh God, Oh Jesus, Oh Christ LP.......................

If I remember right, you left $349.55 at 5 cents a time. :smile:

I've noticed that the slot has been opening up wider lately. Has someone been tipping him silver dollars?? Or gold bars????

Now that would be telling. All I am going to say that "Germans" are rightly famous for their precision engineering.

"Given the money" - OK there's mates rates for most :biggrin1:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I see I am too late to make any bids. The transformation has already taken place.

:wizard:

Lord Pendragon has crossed the 6000 post barrier!

Congratulations, and welcome to the wonderful world of...well, you know.

:You_Rock_Emoticon: :beerchug2: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :beerchug2: :You_Rock_Emoticon: