Video Becoming An Addicted Cock Sucker

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in a hunting camp one night sucking a buddy's cock. It was nice and thick, uncut with a head as slick as wet glass. The head was pronounced just right and as I was contently nursing it I began feeling like I could slip in the euphoria of an addicted cocksucker. Just then, he pulled out making me lose that incredible feeling.

Last night I felt like got it. I became an addicted cocksucker. A new buddy stopped by who is huge hung. Biggest cock I've seen and made love to with my mouth, probably 8.5 x 7, at least. I bet I sucked him nearly an hour, never getting tired. I hung my head off the bed and completely gave him my throat, taking all of it. It was completely consuming. I got the euphoria and embraced it. I'm now an addicted cocksucker.

A guy on the net called Truckee Rivers is an addicted cocksucker. You can tell every minute he sucks he's lost in it and never wants it to end. One vid the guy he was sucking finally had to take his cock away from him. So incredible.

Can't get link. Aaron Xanders and Truckee Rivers. It's worth it.

Reactions: Rbad7838

JackU

Superior Member
Media
I was in a hunting camp one night sucking a buddy's cock. It was nice and thick, uncut with a head as slick as wet glass. The head was pronounced just right and as I was contently nursing it I began feeling like I could slip in the euphoria of an addicted cocksucker. Just then, he pulled out making me lose that incredible feeling.

Last night I felt like got it. I became an addicted cocksucker. A new buddy stopped by who is huge hung. Biggest cock I've seen and made love to with my mouth, probably 8.5 x 7, at least. I bet I sucked him nearly an hour, never getting tired. I hung my head off the bed and completely gave him my throat, taking all of it. It was completely consuming. I got the euphoria and embraced it. I'm now an addicted cocksucker.

A guy on the net called Truckee Rivers is an addicted cocksucker. You can tell every minute he sucks he's lost in it and never wants it to end. One vid the guy he was sucking finally had to take his cock away from him. So incredible.

Can't get link. Aaron Xanders and Truckee Rivers. It's worth it.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

JU that's one of my favorite cock suck vids. That guy Truckee is definitely an addicted cocksucker. There's a HUGE difference watching a guy addicted. In the end of this vid, as I remember Aaron Xanders finally has to take his cock away from Truckee. And when he slurps up his jizz, no words.

D

deleted25810971

I agree.

I identify as a cocksucker. In fact, faggot cocksucker, to be precise.

I am only interested in non reciprocal oral sex. If the Guy I’m with is interested in the same as me, it’s a total turn off. I’ll be forced to excuse myself. I could t go through with it. No offense. I just couldn’t.

Reactions: Charlie1976

Charlie1976

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree.

I identify as a cocksucker. In fact, faggot cocksucker, to be precise.

I am only interested in non reciprocal oral sex. If the Guy I’m with is interested in the same as me, it’s a total turn off. I’ll be forced to excuse myself. I could t go through with it. No offense. I just couldn’t.
I too proudly identify as a 'faggot cocksucker'! I have a definite need, a hunger, along with a well-developed talent after years of servicing the needs of men. It is a natural bond between males. While I definitely do not seek reciprocation, if a partner has a desire and a talent, I too can enjoy the services of a bro!