Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tryed over the years in high school the few girls I did asked said no. I have tryed with girls but dont get anywhere. I have talked to one guy online and meet him once and he mad me feel bettter but I dont feel that I lean towards men deep down inside I feel confused. I dont know what I feel.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im kindof leaning the same way. i havent been with a girl in a goodwhile and dont know if i can recover

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
am i just being stupid here because i really dont understand enough of your problem to even begin to help you, even the topic names doesnt make sence

Apparently because the OP hasn't had any luck dating women he feels he should start dating men. Even though he has no romantic or sexual inclinations for men he thinks he should try it out because women are not falling at his feet. :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yo! Horny6.5:

I "feel your pain," more or less. I was comparing notes with another member of LPSG about this same issue. I like women. I think they're sexy and they turn me on. But I can count all of the genuinely satisfying sexual encounters I've had with women on one hand. If I luck out and have another one in the future I'll need to use my other hand.

The older male "role models?" around me when I as going through puberty and my teen years (scoutmaster, track coach, etc.) introduced me to having sex (with them), so I didn't have too much of a problem continuing to have sex with men who wanted me to fuck them when I realized the problems I encountered and continue to have with women. I'm certain there are some women on LPSG or out there somewhere who think they can satsify me, and maybe they can. But I've got a long history of causing vaginal tears (both kinds), and being told "No!"

Then there's the safe sex issue when you can't find condoms that fit, regardless if you're fucking a man or a woman. The Trojan Magnums aren't all what they advertise. Nothing like having a tight latex ring cutting off the circulation halfway down your cock. And if you completely unroll them they come off first chance they get. Fortunately, there's a German brand of condom that really does fit, but they're about 3 Euros each and you can't buy them in the USA or South America.

Anyway, I lean towards having sex with gay "bottoms" who know what they are doing. They don't seem to have as much trouble taking as much of me inside them as most women do. I've resigned myself to the fact that if I really want to get off, a gay male is my best sex partner.

But if you're really into women and can live with the rejection (if you're that large) there are lots of other things you can do besides engage in intercourse with a woman. Just find a woman who has her head on straight (same goes for men) and can enjoy what you've got to offer. They are out there -- or at least women keep telling me they are out there.

Good luck.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't make much sense to me to actually go out looking for a guy if you're not interested in guys, if it's just a way of getting your rocks off. I mean, you can do that alone. If you're attracted to certain guys, then talk to them & find out if you could be friends with them. It seems to me if you have a hard time meeting girls, it might be the same with guys. Keep exploring what you're feeling, and things will get resolved. Good luck.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Horny 6.5: I think that it's the lottery of life at work here. Our orientation doesn't change. It's just a matter of how the experiences that we've had help us to learn who we really are and what works best for each of us. So many things go into attraction and sealing the deal. When I was your age, I wanted to have sex with many of the women that I knew, but only made a home run with 4 of them. Meanwhile, my best friend and I were getting really close. When I finally approached him about experimenting, it wasn't because the women weren't responding; it was because I became aware that I was extremely excited just to be in my friend's presence and wanted to take it to the next level. When we finally went for it, it had all the magic, bells, and whistles beyond my wildest dreams. I didn't turn gay; I was always gay, but never had the occasion to find out sooner.

Hang in there. When the right situation comes up, someone will take you places that you've never been!

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
Yo! Horny6.5:

I "feel your pain," more or less. I was comparing notes with another member of LPSG about this same issue. I like women. I think they're sexy and they turn me on. But I can count all of the genuinely satisfying sexual encounters I've had with women on one hand. If I luck out and have another one in the future I'll need to use my other hand.

The older male "role models?" around me when I as going through puberty and my teen years (scoutmaster, track coach, etc.) introduced me to having sex (with them), so I didn't have too much of a problem continuing to have sex with men who wanted me to fuck them when I realized the problems I encountered and continue to have with women. I'm certain there are some women on LPSG or out there somewhere who think they can satsify me, and maybe they can. But I've got a long history of causing vaginal tears (both kinds), and being told "No!"

Then there's the safe sex issue when you can't find condoms that fit, regardless if you're fucking a man or a woman. The Trojan Magnums aren't all what they advertise. Nothing like having a tight latex ring cutting off the circulation halfway down your cock. And if you completely unroll them they come off first chance they get. Fortunately, there's a German brand of condom that really does fit, but they're about 3 Euros each and you can't buy them in the USA or South America.

Anyway, I lean towards having sex with gay "bottoms" who know what they are doing. They don't seem to have as much trouble taking as much of me inside them as most women do. I've resigned myself to the fact that if I really want to get off, a gay male is my best sex partner.

But if you're really into women and can live with the rejection (if you're that large) there are lots of other things you can do besides engage in intercourse with a woman. Just find a woman who has her head on straight (same goes for men) and can enjoy what you've got to offer. They are out there -- or at least women keep telling me they are out there.

Good luck.

role models? hardly. fuckin pedophiles if u ask me.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fascinating stuff, but I also cannot relate once it goes beyond a straight guy telling me he's never had a good blowjob from a woman (I stopped counting how many times I've heard that). To the OP: you'll find out that you're really straight, really gay, or really bisexual, and you can't turn one of them on and off like a faucet.

There was no such thing as homosexuality until the 19th century. Gay/bi/straight is a modern social construct and, perhaps, not accurate. In prior times people just saw other people as sexual, capable of sex with either sex. Some of the lovliest poetry out of the Islamic empire comes from men writing about beautiful boys. Were these men married? Yes! Alexander the Great was married and had a beloved male friend with whom he had sex. There was no dichotomy. The history of sexual identity is rife with men and women and whole societies who understood that most people could go either way at any time.

Worry less about labels and focus on what you want.

Lot of times when rejection is consistent, guys are asking out the wrong girls or they're going about it the wrong way. They're attracted to women who, otherwise, most men would reject because they're unavailable for one reason or another. When it comes to having a big dick the men on this board will tell you time and again to take it really slowly. Keep your jeans on or the lights OFF until just before you go in, get her really wet, use lube even if she's wet, don't use just one finger to finger fuck her, make sure she's loose and relaxed (relaxation on the woman's part is very important). Being a good lover with a big cock means you have to do things for most women that other guys don't. Yes you may find a size queen who will have no trouble taking you, but most likely you'll have to work it.

You're not gay because girls don't want you, you're not straight because girls don't want you. You're a guy looking for a girl who won't say no. That's entirely different. If you're hot for guys then that's different as well. Don't confuse the two or else you'll end up on a big cock forum wondering if you're gay because chicks won't fuck you :wink:.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your sexuality isnt driven by your dating luck, if females turn u on then go for them, if males go for them, if both really do then date both untill u find the right person...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you decide that fucking guys is easier than fucking girls then go for it.

But remember: sex is a two way street. What, exactly are you gonna bring to the equation besides a hardon? Are you prepared to suck dick and eat ass with the same enthusiasm that you'll fuck a guy?

I cannot imagine any straight guy I've ever met who'd kiss a guy passionately, much as finding a warm, inviting hole might sound tempting.

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I totally understand what this guy is going through. I'm in the same boat, but it's opposite at the same time. I never have guys falling at my feet, but do women all the time. It's really getting me confused and I think about women more and more. Women even still want to be with me knowing I like guys, or said that if I was with them they would give me permission to be with guys now and then to fulfill that side of me. Deeply confusing. I guess I am kinda picky though. If a guy doesn't act like a guy and masculine enough, I am completely turned off, at that point I figure I might as well be with a women.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that there is a difference in "sexual orientation" and knowing where to look to get sex.

Sexual Orientation is biological, no necessarily genetic because hormones at the right time in fetal development definitely can alter sexual orientation and physical structure regardless of genetics, and a person will be turned on by that orientation even with no experience. Furthermore, the orientation will be reenforced by experience if that experience validates the drives that result from that orientation.

1. Man wants sex from woman.
2. Man tries several things to get sex with woman.
3. Man finds some behavior that leads to sex with woman.
4. Man likes sex from woman.
5. Man thinks that he got exactly what he wanted.
6. Man repeats the same behavior that lead to sex with woman.
7. Man gets sex with woman
. . . and the cycle repeats itself, which reenforce the pattern of behavior.

However, I can also see that a pattern of behavior developing just out of a want to have sex:

1. Man wants sex from woman.
2. Man tries several things to get sex with woman
3. Man finds nothing that works.
4. Man is lonely and easily finds sex with man
5. Man likes the friendliness of other man and blowing his load in a warm hole rather than jerking off
6. Man repeats behavior that leads to sex with man.
7. Man is confused but still wants sex.
. . .

Of course, there is no way to tell if in either senario that it was sexual orientation or reenforced behavior led to the receptive partner.

Horny6.5, I wouldn't label myself and continue to try for what I want but would be okay with getting sex from a mutually respectful source. However, if I found myself wanting/needing a label that I would call myself Bi or Bi-curious. The funny thing is that if this was happening to you when you were age 12-18 then it would just be called experimenting.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you decide that fucking guys is easier than fucking girls then go for it.

But remember: sex is a two way street. What, exactly are you gonna bring to the equation besides a hardon? Are you prepared to suck dick and eat ass with the same enthusiasm that you'll fuck a guy?

I cannot imagine any straight guy I've ever met who'd kiss a guy passionately, much as finding a warm, inviting hole might sound tempting.

Listen to Bbucko, guys. As much fun as one-nighters and anonymous sex can be, you're still only as good as you are committed to the 'fun'. If you aren't into having a good fuck (or whatever) with another guy, then chances are you're gonna run into the same problem with the men as you are with the women.

And I haven't even touched on how shitty you'll be treating the guy you meet who might actually like you...playing with people that way is a very crappy way to live and act. I subscribe to the 'Pass it on' and 'What Goes Around...' philosophies.

I reckon you need to up your confidence...and that can come in a number of different places. I won't even begin to suggest what that entails; a bit of therapy can actually be extremely useful. But 'trading down' in order to get laid is a sure way to lower your self-worth even more, and the downward spiral will just continue.