Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to be about 70% masculine and 30% feminine and i was really happy with that, I can't stand femininity that 30% was enough for me but as of recent I have been REALLY feminine as my friends say about 30% masculine and 70% feminine; my voice as gotten higher, my pronunciation of words has changed, my lip wrist syndrome has came back ( i had it when i was younger but if faded with age), i swish when i walk...etc... IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE! I can't STAND this new feminine personality and I don't know what to do about it!? I don't even know why i suddenly changed!

philreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does it come with alcohol? I find I get a bit camp when I'm drunk, or sometimes have to put it on when I'm at work.

You are only doing what feels natural, even if you don't like it, but you may be able to "train" your brain to not do the limp wrist etc

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be about 70% masculine and 30% feminine and i was really happy with that, I can't stand femininity that 30% was enough for me but as of recent I have been REALLY feminine as my friends say about 30% masculine and 70% feminine; my voice as gotten higher, my pronunciation of words has changed, my lip wrist syndrome has came back ( i had it when i was younger but if faded with age), i swish when i walk...etc... IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE! I can't STAND this new feminine personality and I don't know what to do about it!? I don't even know why i suddenly changed!

Lol, it's probably the people you are hanging around..you know humans adapt to their environment so if you are hanging around lots of feminine guys it's no surprise that you are picking up a few of their habits, it also helps that you are gay as well and have something in common with them ;) haha but every one's got a feminine side..just some are better at hiding it than others jaja

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with StormyB on this one. We tend to imitate our environment, especially when we're very comfortable. I remember wanting a job at a new leather bar in my 20's and being told by the owner that he thought I was too "nelly." So, I went home and changed into lace-up work boots, a well-worn pair of 501's, a muscle T and returned later that evening. He immediatlely changed his mind. I fit right in the the men who were working so hard to appear as Alpha males (but you knew deep down inside there was a female receptionist or secretary screaming to get out). I eventually got the job. The new environment did not engender the same type of personality behavior as my old bartending job. I wasn't working with a bunch of screaming queens tending bar for a similar crowd.

Butch it up.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does it come with alcohol? I find I get a bit camp when I'm drunk, or sometimes have to put it on when I'm at work.

You are only doing what feels natural, even if you don't like it, but you may be able to "train" your brain to not do the limp wrist etc

Actually when I do drink, I've been told that i become "straighter" ...but i drink VERY seldom

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lol, it's probably the people you are hanging around..you know humans adapt to their environment so if you are hanging around lots of feminine guys it's no surprise that you are picking up a few of their habits, it also helps that you are gay as well and have something in common with them ;) haha but every one's got a feminine side..just some are better at hiding it than others jaja

I never tried to hide my feminine side, it just was more....subtle i guess is the word...but now its just....flamey:yuck: ....I'm having random people walk up and ask me "So your the girl in the relationship right?" :dead1:

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with StormyB on this one. We tend to imitate our environment, especially when we're very comfortable. I remember wanting a job at a new leather bar in my 20's and being told by the owner that he thought I was too "nelly." So, I went home and changed into lace-up work boots, a well-worn pair of 501's, a muscle T and returned later that evening. He immediatlely changed his mind. I fit right in the the men who were working so hard to appear as Alpha males (but you knew deep down inside there was a female receptionist or secretary screaming to get out). I eventually got the job. The new environment did not engender the same type of personality behavior as my old bartending job. I wasn't working with a bunch of screaming queens tending bar for a similar crowd.

Butch it up.

Exactly...correct, we do adapt to our environment, even to the point of imitating our peers or those around us. If your drinking alcohol, it tends to drop your guard, and allow your feminine side to appear.