Becoming Multi-orgasmic

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
So for a long time I have wanted to become multi orgasmic. I have read lots on the internet and I guess the goal is to strengthen your pc muscle by doing kegals and right before your about to cum you squeeze your pc muscle to prevent cum from coming out and have a dry orgasm and not loose your boner. Has anyone successfully done this. I have been doing kegals for about a week and it pretty hard to do.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its very simple to do... the hard part is learning to distinguish orgasm and ejaculation as two totally separate functions. practice, practice PRACTICE. There are several good books out on the subject, and the Kegels do help, but that alone will not do it. Read up on it and you'll be cumming multiple times also. It took me about a year of research/practice before I mastered it. Now, I can have 8 to 10 full body orgasms, THEN squirt.. and believe me, that last one is a KILLER... good luck to you !

There is that way, but then you can also ejaculate each time. This is how I did it, you gradually reduce the amount of time between orgasms, depending on how long it takes you to recover. For me, it was probably about 10 mins, then the next time try for 9 and so on until you can immediately start working on your second orgasm straight after your first.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and it is really something to experience as a man. First poster is right you must distinguish between orgasm and ejaculation. I first discovered this after learning to hold back ejaculation with my girlfriend. I noticed that I was totally satisfied giving her multiple orgasms without ejaculating myself. actually it was a kind of high and euphoria that was much better then the feeling you normally have of ejaculating and then coming crashing down and feeling spent...like reaching a "climax" and staying there. It is hard to explain this to your girl who will probably think something is wrong and that she is unable to "satisfy" you. when you tell her you have never been more satisfied she will think your just saying that to make her feel good. lol In an esoteric sense it is empowering and strengthening for a man to be able to have sex without loosing his seed. You can try this through masturbation at first..the goal should not be ejaculation but reaching that place just before ejaculation and staying there...what some call "edging". If you can do this for long periods you will eventually experience a full body orgasm without having ejaculated...and then since your dick is still hard you just keep going. women, even if they are confused by there being no ejaculation truly love having a man that can give it to them for as long as they want without fearing that you are going to cum too soon...so this technique allows your sexuality to approach that of a womans...which is no small task..because a womans sexuality is an awesome thing..I mean think about it a woman can ALWAYS be ready for sex..most men cannot manage this because most cannot achieve erections at will ...and women can have multiple orgasms while most men can only achieve 1 at a time. the balance to this is that a man is always ready to impregnate a women while a women can only be impregnated at very specific times in her cycle. How we have been made is truly a remarkable thing...I marvel at it everyday.:wink:

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Excellent advice here. In addition, The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know by Mantak Chia is really excellent if you haven't read it already. Clearly written, lots of exercises. Amazon has it for around $12.00, others may have it cheaper.

D

deleted356736

I do it a lot; I was trained one-on-one by a Tantric goddess in Sydney. The non-ejaculatory orgasms are good, and the full-body aspect makes them better than what most men experience at the best of times. My final ejaculatory orgasm is the best of all, and amazingly powerful!

Kegels alone are not the answer, but the technique isn't too hard. I found it easier to be trained by an experienced woman on how to do it than to read and then try it alone.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, this is what worked for me, but everyone is different. The only times in my life I've been able to get to round 3 without a nap and/or juice break, I was in great shape. Like, running-40-miles-a-week shape. That and the girls I was having sex with at the times were incredibly beautiful. For me it was just incredible stamina plus incredible lust.

So, in mathematical terms: A+B=C, with C > 2

What I'm talking about, though, isn't what some of the above posters are talking about. I'm not getting tantric, new age, you name it -- I'm just talking about getting in great shape and having sex with an incredibly beautiful woman. Not only does it take a lot of physical work, but there's an element of luck in nabbing a girl you genuinely feel is that amazingly hot.

muscpump

Sexy Member
Media
Keep doing the Kegels to become better aware of your PC muscle its probably already strong enough to hold back an orgasm already if you can stop yourself from peeing. Try to feel what it is doing when you orgasm and when you ejaculate. The hard part is feeling it. Try just to control it a little bit till you learn to be better aware of whats its doing. It'll be too hard for you to hold it till you really know what it feels like when its contracting. The most important part is being aware of the PC muscle then it becomes really easy to hold it and control it.

D

deleted356736

Okay, this is what worked for me, but everyone is different. The only times in my life I've been able to get to round 3 without a nap and/or juice break, I was in great shape. Like, running-40-miles-a-week shape. That and the girls I was having sex with at the times were incredibly beautiful. For me it was just incredible stamina plus incredible lust.

So, in mathematical terms: A+B=C, with C > 2

What I'm talking about, though, isn't what some of the above posters are talking about. I'm not getting tantric, new age, you name it -- I'm just talking about getting in great shape and having sex with an incredibly beautiful woman. Not only does it take a lot of physical work, but there's an element of luck in nabbing a girl you genuinely feel is that amazingly hot.

You're not getting it, I'm afraid. Unless you've been down the quasi-Tantric multi-orgasmic path, you haven't even come close to your orgasmic potential. Go down this path, and then you will realise that the orgasms that you have been enjoying until now are only a fraction of the potential power and enjoyment that you could enjoy.

A normal male orgasm rates, say, 3 to 5. This path raises that to a consistent 7 or 8, with a possible 10 if you really get into it. It's not quantity, it's quality that makes the difference.

D

deleted124183

I've always been able to cum multiple times. I can cum 3 or 4 times before going flaccid. The first orgasm is always the best shooting thick ropes but then I can cum quickly and of course the cum is less but the orgasm is just as intense. The rest as just as good. There is no secret just something that happens. Sure I can edge for a few hours but that only makes my balls hurt. Be happy and hit the ceiling when ever you can.