Becoming muti-orgasmic

AUncut10in: I am not sure I can explain how to do this. It is much easier to demonstrate, but I will try. I can have multiple orgasms. By that I mean I can shoot just one shot of cum and then stop there. I can then keep jerkin off and shoot a second lone spurt. Usually I can cum a total of 7 times in one session. Each time, there is an orgasm without loosing your erection. Not sure how I figured out how to do this. but it is all about control. It is definately easier to do this while masterbating. So practice doing this first by yourself. The way to do this is when you feel the ejaculation starting, you have to totally relax.You will feel that contraction but already be relaxed. It is at that point you have to stop the orgasm. The cum will shoot out, and the orgams will be finished. but because you have not shot your whole load, you can keep jerkin off and be able to repeat the process. It is easier to control if you have cum within a day of practicing this exercise.

I was talking to a friend of mine, who was getting married in a couple of weeks. We were talking about this very subject. He really wanted to accuire this ability. He ended up talking me into a demo. (I think he was also very curious about how I looked hard. He had seen me soft before and made several remarks ) So we both jerked off together. I could talk him through it, ask him where he was in the process, and tell him exactly what I was feeling. The first couple of times we did it, he totally shot his whole load, but then the last time I did it with him, right before he got married, he was able to cum twice. We havent jerked off together since he got married, so I am not sure if he was able to get better at it.

Hope this helps. If I am not quite clear, let me know.

lomejorhombre: Something else to try is to not stop after the first orgasm. For me and my wife not actually able to have much intercourse, but what we do do actually causes me an orgasm more frequently. If we don't stop after the first one, and I mean not even for one stroke, we can keep going for a while and our record is around 4 or 5 in one session

dotadone: I can cum multi but only when i am extremly turned on, the spasms start from the first the kind of subside and goes into a kind of a stretched spasm then start all over again with a lot less discharge but even stronger spasms, i get short of breath and even a little light headed. better than drugs. i've tried to replicate it at will but not so easy, edging and really long foreplay helps. it also helps when tryng to hold back from cumming and tightening and losening the perinial muscles, 3 individual orgasms is my max. good luck.

shortchanged: This stopping the orgasm before it fully initiates is nothing new, really. Sounds like you have been practicing the old "Tantric sex" scenerio. I've tried it a few times, and when you finally do let loose the orgasm is usually stronger, with more fluid released.....

......a good way to teach yourself to have "patience", for sure.  :p