Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone here wet the bed?

A) Yes, regularly - because I can't help it
B) Yes, regularly - from choice and I enjoy doing it
C) Yes, occasionally - because I can't help it
D) Yes, occasionally - from choice and I enjoy doing it
E) No - but I've wondered about it
F) No never - I've got far too much self control/self respect and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If i go too deep inside my girlfriend this has happend,so i dont go too deep. For an adult just to wet the bed for no reason? They should go see a doctor:cool: I mean if thats what your in to thats cool. I dont want no piss or shit. It dont turn me on at all

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i go too deep inside my girlfriend this has happend,so i dont go too deep. For an adult just to wet the bed for no reason? They should go see a doctor:cool: I mean if thats what your in to thats cool. I dont want no piss or shit. It dont turn me on at all

Are you sure it's pee? Going "too deep" is what gets me off, and yes- it's a LOT of fluid. Try laying a whilte towel under her, if it's just orgasmic fluids, it will be clear. If it's pee, well I guess you know what that looks like, haha. Most women have no idea they can do this, she might be one of the lucky ones.

markw

Just Browsing
Media
You didn't answer yet!

F) No never - I've got far too much self control/self respect and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, last time was many many many many years ago; I needed to go really bad, and dreamed I was in the bathroom... I woke up real fast, and only a dribble got loose, but I still remember it, approximately 40 years later.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I used to have this problem as a small kid. It wasn't anything I'd want to wish on my worst enemy. I mean it! The shear hell of wanting to go just one night dry was just more than a dream!!! This doesn't have anything to do with jackin off and shootin any load or being hard in the morning.... this is a problem that a lot of guys deal with and it isn't funny at all!!!! There isn't any kind of underwear that can help and jackin off doesn't help at all.... I was lucky. An old minority doctor fixed me years ago and as far as I am conserned he is sent from GOD. He gave me a special concoction that made me able to keep my urine in my blader until I felt like letting it go, and not in my sleep! This old man was an angel to me... I'll never forget what the pills were... think pine...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Think_Kink on this one. Bed wetting and self respect are two separate topics.

I'm almost 41 but I will guess the last time I wet my bed I was maybe 4 years old. njqt466

F, but it's not a self respect thing.... it's just a "T_K doesn't wet the bed at 19 thing"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No your right it's the orgasmic fluid. She has the feeling of having to pee right before she cums. It makes one hell of a puddle.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No your right it's the orgasmic fluid. She has the feeling of having to pee right before she cums. It makes one hell of a puddle.

Thought that sounded familiar. May I suggest plastic bags under towels? If you both get used to the feeling, it can be amazing. I've had orgasms that just go on and on- good stuff. You're doing something right if you can do that for a woman!

edit- it's nothing weird. It basically amounts to the same fluid content as sweat.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mark said

You didn't answer yet!

My answer would have to be yes- occasionally. I went the bed once last year after several years of dry nights. Whether it was a one or will happen again is something I can't be sure about.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thought that sounded familiar. May I suggest plastic bags under towels? If you both get used to the feeling, it can be amazing. I've had orgasms that just go on and on- good stuff. You're doing something right if you can do that for a woman!

edit- it's nothing weird. It basically amounts to the same fluid content as sweat.
No complaints. Some men and women are just more sexual in natue . I am the same way. I can bust a big load in the morning and work 10 hours and come home at night and bust an even bigger load. Also when she cums it makes a noise like trying to get the last of the ketchup out of a plastic ketchup bottle.:smile: :wink: The mess is ok we just change the sheet. It's worth it. She is a squirter also. Some women can squirt like a man...... P.S. I love the new avatar you are a vison of beauty . Such a sight to behold. I am simply in awe of your beauty