Bed wetting

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh! You meant your gilfriend is a squirter?!? :biggrin1:
Well thats cool and totally different. Grrrr, :headache: this is nothing at all like being a bed wetter.

I am a big squirter myself, all you have to do is have some plush towels on the bed, sofa or wherever. :tongue: I am partial to the Grand Patrician line by Martex.

njqt466

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh! You meant your gilfriend is a squirter?!? :biggrin1:
Well thats cool and totally different. Grrrr, :headache: this is nothing at all like being a bed wetter.

I am a big squirter myself, all you have to do is have some plush towels on the bed, sofa or wherever. :tongue: I am partial to the Grand Patrician line by Martex.

njqt466
Girl you know what im talking about. It's juicy what can i tell ya!:wink: :smile:

Yes, very embarrassing. I was discovered by my wife who insisted on helping me change. It was after a lot to drink. It seems to happen more frequently and I don't know myself whether it is to seek attention or not.

Reactions: Adrian69702006

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think choice F in this poll is an unnecessary prompt for hateful people to spread their stink. Wetting the bed intentionally and doing so unintentionally are two very different things. I suffered from juvenile bedwetting until I was about 8 years old and it was traumatic to say the least. I was scared to death to spend the night anywhere but at home where my problem was understood. And when I braved the odds, I usually paid the price. It made me very self-conscious and unsure of myself as a child. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Luckily, after several years of different failed therapies and drugs to control it, my parents found a doctor who recommended a devise that would wake me with an alarm the second I started wetting the bed. After only three alarms over about a week, I stopped wetting the bed for good. It was like a miracle. No one could believe how fast it worked for me, not even the doctor. I never had this problem again.

bedwetterboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
doesn't seem like anyone want to seriously answer this question. Yes I have wet my bed my entire life 30+. Nothing to be proud of yet nothing to this point in life has helped. Wet beds SUCK, so diapers are the best solution. Euro dynamic tests show I have a neuro-bladder thing which is the main cause...surgery is an option..but that could make it worse where I wet day and night so I just let it be.

Reactions: Adrian69702006

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to live with someone who did it regularly.

I always slept at the shallow end

I replaced the valance with guttering

On a sunny morning we had a rainbow over the bed

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't wet the bed since I was a small child... Well, except for the time last weekend. But my bladder had been pretty full. Might I add it was as he was pulling out... I was very embarrassed. I have friends who all have had bed-wetting problems. I didn't even realize it was something a lot of people have until they told me. I was shocked as to my knowledge, no one in my family has had a bed wetting problem since they got potty trained.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wet the bed frequently until I was a senior in high school. I have no idea why I wet the bed and I have no idea why I stopped. It was bad worrying about it on sleepovers, but at home it wasn't such a big deal. I had plastic sheets under my regular sheets. I would shower and change the sheets.

The only inkling I have why I did this is I am a sound sleeper. I have several sisters and the one who sleeps like the dead like me also wet the bed quite late. Not as late as me though.

My experience is that it was completely outside my conscious control. You should not make a big deal of it. My heart goes out to bedwetterboy. I think for most people it resolves itself in adulthood.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wet the bed when I was real young like 5 or 6. I was also a very sound sleeper. My mom started waking me up in the middle of the night so I could go to the bathroom. Eventually I was able to wake up when I really had to go. Then I started making sure I go right before bed so I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night. Last time it happened I was about 8 years old and it was one of those dreams where your at a toilet so you think you are actually using the bathroom. I have had those dreams since then but I always wake up before I start going in the bed. I definitely hated wetting the bad and am glad it stopped as early as it did.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:( I would say C............ after a bad accident and I was in the hospital, the nurse was slow with the bedpan.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does not work, i even have the air on full blast but always sweat heavily at night time

One of my ex girlfriends father was like that. He sweated so bad in his sleep that his bed had a big sweat stain in it where his back was.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Little boys tend to have more trouble getting dry at night and apparently quite a lot of them regularly wet the bed till they're 10 or even older, most grow out of it by the time they're 12.

I nearly wet the bed once, I was having this dream where Her Majesty's Customs and Excise were hassling me for money, I told my son to answer the door and tell them I was out while I hid in the downstairs cloakroom, the guy yapped on and on and I was needing a pee in my dream, so I thought I'll stick my bottom really far down the pan and wee really quietly, and I woke up just as a few drops were escaping - phew close call :)