Beds

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a four poster with wrought iron bars at the head.
I sleep right in the middle.
I go to sleep on my side.
I wake up on my tummy with my top sheet wrapped around me and hugging my pillow.
I do dream of a certain someone...perhaps the reason why my bed is in such a disarray in the morning.
And just add my own touch to this thread...
I have satin sheets on the bed.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a Drexel Heritage Declaration slat type headboard with a
Beautyrest PosturePedic mattress nd box springs.

I sleep in the middle when alone, on the right side (facing the foot)
when not alone.

I start off sleeping on my rightside (unless I'm spooning someone on my left and then I'm on my left side.

I always wake up on my back or on my right side. If sleeping with someone, it is no telling how I will wake up. But, sleeping alone or with someone, I will wake up hard!

I dream of many things, but my LTL is usually somewhere in it, or I'm
a dead duck!

And, as Dragonfly has done, I will also add my touch...I ALWAYS sleep
in the nude.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What type of bed do you have?
What part of the bed do you sleep on (when you are in it)?
What position do you go to sleep in?
What position do you wake up in (besides hard)?
Who do you dream of?:biggrin1:
It's a bed, a full size bed.
I sleep on the mattress.
Usually I am angled across from top left to bottom right (keeps me from rolling out of bed when awakened suddenly during the night).
I tend to wake up in the same position I started out in- on my left side.
Last night I had many dreams, including one about a female pugilist. There was also one which featured Presidential candidate Bill Richardson- he was strolling nude through New York City (he has been featured in many of my dreams recently).

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found the perfect addition to my play pen!!
Who knows what brand of mischief a body could get up to, and I guess I could always just sleep in it as well.

Attachments

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I have a queen size Sealy pillow top bed.

I sleep all over the damn place... I fall asleep somewhere in the middle.

I usually fall asleep on my stomach, sometimes my right side.

I normally wake up on my stomach.

I dream of just about anything and everything. Until recently, I never remembered my dreams... I love being able to remember them now! It's great. :smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I have a regular full-sized bed with only a headboard (no footboard). I have no idea what kind of mattress and stuff is on it. I sleep in the middle, turned to the right side with my legs and arms draped over some pillows that I put on that side of the bed. I fall to sleep and wake up in the same position, as I'm not a restless sleeper. And I dream of the man I'm going to marry.:rolleyes::biggrin:

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very firm mattress on a sleigh bed that I sleep in the middle of (I mention the sleigh bed cause I decorated it for the season <G>). I sleep on my side and guess I'm having enough sex cause I don't have them kind of dreams.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What type of bed do you have? Brass with pocelain floral finials.
What part of the bed do you sleep on (when you are in it)? Which ever side faces the door.
What position do you go to sleep in? Side or stomach
What position do you wake up in (besides hard)? Back sometimes with my hand on my clit if I had phone sex right before drifting off.
Who do you dream of?:biggrin1: I don't dream of people with whom I am involved. I have been known to have sex dreams of people I would eventually have sex with but that is rare.

I found the perfect addition to my play pen!!
Who knows what brand of mischief a body could get up to, and I guess I could always just sleep in it as well.
Isn't that bed the bomb?

I have a very firm mattress on a sleigh bed that I sleep in the middle of (I mention the sleigh bed cause I decorated it for the season <G>).
LOL You seasonally decorate your bed? :confused: :biggrin1: Sorry, but that's beyond gay, that's Martha Stewart. :biggrin1::tongue::cool:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What type of bed do you have? My bed is made of cherry, full size, belonged to my 4 great grandmother.
What part of the bed do you sleep on (when you are in it)?Middle or right side
What position do you go to sleep in?on my stomach or side
What position do you wake up in (besides hard)?stomach
I don't dream that would require reaching REM sleep which I rarely do. IF I am lucky I sleep about 3 hours on a good night.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a traditional styled metal framed double bed with slat base and comfy matress (dont know make)...im currently sleeping naked on navy blue sating sheets with matching duvet cover and i also have an electric blanket to keep warm.

i tend to fall asleep with my head top left and feet right bottom.im aware of moving throught night and usually end up in the middle on my back and my cat sitting on my chest in morning meaowing for me to get up (which i ignore as he always wakens as soon as sun starts coming up-even sometimes if its like 3/4 am in summertime,etc).

in 2008 id like to make some padded back rests for the bed for when i sit reading in it as frames not comfy on your back...so these padded supports will have velcro tabs to attach at top of headboard....im also thinking of making drapes for the bed from cieling to floor but just headboard end...these will be all lined with white fabric which ill see when in bed and ill have some type of rich fabric drapes and tie backs for outer....i will make all the framing and do all the sewing myself by hand......im very very good at diy,etc.....id love to have been an interior designer making one of pieces and or doing rooms from scratch all to my own designs...im so creative its unreal.

ive not had alot of dreams lately and it would be nice to have someone to share my bed with me.......but they say good things come to those who wait.....but i dont believe that as ive waited way too long until now.

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sleep on a twin, more space available in my room.
Well, its a twin, but i usually sleep in the middle.
Hmm, depends if I'm comfortable on my back, tired on my stomach.
i always wake up on my back.
Crazy shit! and then I always forget.

yayyyayayyayyyay

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My bed is a queen-size (for size queens LoL), built very solidly of walnut in a modern design. I made it myself.
When home alone I sleep in the middle. If I have company then it's generally on the right side.
I go to sleep on my side and wake on my back.
I dream of Jeannie
The sheets are Egyptian cotton (satin is too slippery) and I always sleep in the buff.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have this queen-sized monstrosity from Restoration Hardware, fitted with a SpringAir mattress with European pillow-top. I find that appellation particularly amusing, since in our travels abroad we've never come across any mattresses that look or feel like anything close to it.

The sheets are her choosing...some ungodly high thread count cotton that feels like silk, but doesn't get anywhere nearly as hot.

I'm always naked, but the Mrs. never is. She's usually bottomless, but always has on at least a tee shirt. I tend to go to sleep spooned behind her, but wake up on my back with my feet crossed at the ankles and my hands folded on my chest, corpse-style. Or with one hand holding my fellas...apparently, I'm protective in my sleep.

All in all, it's a fair piece from my bachelor days when I had a queen sized waterbed with black satin sheets. :eek:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I built a California King size platform bed that has raised panels at the foot and on the sides at the head of the bed where the nightstands go. There are 4 large drawers with full extension Blum European style drawer slides rated at 250#. The drawer boxes are dovetailed solid oak and the drawer face is a raised panel with 2 colonial style solid brass pulls. My wife stitched together a cotton futon that we used for years but now we have a firm store-bought mattress. When sitting on the side of the bed our feet don't touch the floor, and yes it is an almost perfect height.

I sleep on the right side of the bed when you are on your back looking towards the foot of the bed. It is a habit that was established right away in our relationship. We lived in a 1957 28' trailer while my wife to be finished college and the first night, after being together all of 3 weeks, we tried sleeping the opposite way and it just did not work.

I sleep on my belly, my wife sleeps on her back most of the time. And that is where we wake up. She used to hog the covers but has gotten better because she has a real heavy blanket that is doubled up on her side of the bed. I sleep pretty warm and prefer no covers or the least amount necessary. I sleep in the nude, my wife wears an XL t-shirt that is loose on her.

I dream of sensual women, fluid movements, mind blowing orgasms and work - damn it. I also apply my mind to problem solving on internet startups that I am working on and other ideas that I am developing. I dream of wilderness, mountains and Montana. But since I only get 6 hours of sleep at best I don't have enough dream time to accomplish all that I would like to do. And why is it that the phone will ring or my wife will ask a question from the kitchen, waking me up from the most fantastic sex dreams when I am so close to blowing my biggest load ever in the most eager, wettest, warmest pussy I have ever experienced?