bedtime pumping!!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by dbind2002, Jan 12, 2010.

1. dbind2002

dbind2002 New Member

hello to all just wondering since im new to the pumping stuff has anyone went to bed leaving the pump on their cock ? and i am realy enjoying the fullness feeling after i pump!!! thanks for all your help

2. Man-thango

Man-thango Member

No. And I'd advise against it unless you find some way to keep the circulation going down there while you sleep.

3. onlygettinbigger

It depends on your setup. For example if you have a manual pump then chances are that the vacuum will be lost before any damage could occur but in order to get anything worth trying to go to sleep with you would have to get the vacuum too high to be comfortable to begin with.

The best way to do night pumping is with some sort of electronically controlled pump that would automatically give you breaks or be willing to wake up every once in awhile and give yourself breaks.

4. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    cheap pump from the sex shop, will not damage anything, cos when you are gonna go in a deep sleep, all the pressure gonna be lost... tried that myself 3 or 4 times...no results

can,t get that hardon pressure long i guess, if don,t pump on it on a regular base

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

I haven’t done it in a while, but I found that pumping and getting a good pack before going to bed helped. It only needs minimal pressure then to keep the tube on overnight. However, you’ll need to experiment with this as too little pressure and there’s a risk it might come off!! When it stays on though, there’s nothing quite like waking up to the feel of your morning woody pulsing and trying to break it’s way out.

6. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

pump it man, as often as u want

Draft saved Draft deleted