bee sting

bless_you

Just Browsing
Media
Try putting it in a jar, then put the jar in the freezer for a few minutes. It should go to sleep.

Then pick it up by its wings and place it near your cock. The warmth will wake it up in a minute or two and when it realizes where it is... it'll probably be pretty angry.

I read about this in an encyclopedia of deviant sexual practices. I hear the pain isnt nearly as much as getting stung elsewhere. You might want to get a few bees too.

Nice :) thanks beef

ANyone know of any other ways?

horse7413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Take a jar a little larger than your cock and catch a bee as it lights on a flower, quickly remove the lid and insert cock. Shake the jar a little and I gurantee the bee will sting. Also you can catch a couple in a jar with a little water in it, shake the jar wetting the bees wings and they can be removed with tweezers. The bee can then be placed where you want the sting. I preferr a couple stings to the gland and several behind the gland. I use a 11/2" cock ring and the swelling can be contained and the cock will swell rapidly. This also allows you to play vigerously for hours without climaxing. I have also used Bumble bees, they have a little more punch.

D

deleted26151

Thers a thread like this on Thundersplace - I think he measured out cm intervals along his lad and drew circles around the points, he then stung himself o these points. Cant remember the details but im sure the thread is still there

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bee(n) stung by a wasp in my penis when I was 6. It swelled and itched like crazy for a week and of course my brothers made fun of it.

Atlhough I did not get any erection, hey maybe that is why I am girthy now. I would like to try catching bee venom in a syring and inject a little in my penis.
Taking a whole bees or wasp sting to one side of the penis might make it all uneven and well I have seen people get permanent bumbs and scaring and even loose eyes from spider bites. So I am just awfraid of an overly alleric reaction.

horse7413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Insects can be useful in all kinds of deviant sexual ways.Besides the bees Fire Ants can be used to modify body parts. I pump, clamp, and torture my nipples, quite a sexual turn on. My nipples are enlarged now the size of a little finger and stick out 1/2 to 3/4 inch. I have been trying to find a way to increase the area around the nipple, like areola with little suscess. I tried branding, but gave white scars instead of dark red area like the nipple. I tried fire ant stings and it worked great. The fire ant sting creats a small pustule similar to a Measel sore. Each day you pop the pustule and after 4-5 days the began to heal, leaving a dark red scar. I would take a medicine bottle the diamater I desire for the areola, and capture 20 or so Fire Ants. Placing the bottle over the nipple and laying on my back, the ants began to sting. If you enjoy nipple torture the pain is enjoyable. After several minutes the bottle is removed and the ants brushed off, careful not to allow them to sting other areas, or will cause an udesireable scar. The process is repeated on the other nipple.This also causes more permanent swelling of the nipple. I have done this several times to each nipple. Now the dark areola is approx 1 1/2' across. I now look like a hairy chested man with large nipples and areola. I would also like to increase my breast size. There seems to be a direct connection between my nipples and my cock head. Stimulation or pain in my nipple causes a sexual stimulation felt in my cock head, causing arousal and have managed to ejaculate just from nipple torture. Nipple play is a main part of my sexual routine.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Insects can be useful in all kinds of deviant sexual ways.Besides the bees Fire Ants can be used to modify body parts. I pump, clamp, and torture my nipples, quite a sexual turn on. My nipples are enlarged now the size of a little finger and stick out 1/2 to 3/4 inch. I have been trying to find a way to increase the area around the nipple, like areola with little suscess. I tried branding, but gave white scars instead of dark red area like the nipple. I tried fire ant stings and it worked great. The fire ant sting creats a small pustule similar to a Measel sore. Each day you pop the pustule and after 4-5 days the began to heal, leaving a dark red scar. I would take a medicine bottle the diamater I desire for the areola, and capture 20 or so Fire Ants. Placing the bottle over the nipple and laying on my back, the ants began to sting. If you enjoy nipple torture the pain is enjoyable. After several minutes the bottle is removed and the ants brushed off, careful not to allow them to sting other areas, or will cause an udesireable scar. The process is repeated on the other nipple.This also causes more permanent swelling of the nipple. I have done this several times to each nipple. Now the dark areola is approx 1 1/2' across. I now look like a hairy chested man with large nipples and areola. I would also like to increase my breast size. There seems to be a direct connection between my nipples and my cock head. Stimulation or pain in my nipple causes a sexual stimulation felt in my cock head, causing arousal and have managed to ejaculate just from nipple torture. Nipple play is a main part of my sexual routine.

practicing edging with partial ejaculations outdoors with cold air . Experiencing edging the masculine nipples and areolas with the tweak or bite of a caterpillar of a butterfly , ant or beetle. Some caterpillars of butterflies can bite at the end of their body. This is not so hard like ants or beetles do, but also very exciting .