Bee Stings to increase size?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was watching Real Sex on HBO last night (bless them) and they mentioned that the Queen Cleopatra was rumored to have a box of bees by her bed, that she used as a vibrator. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
roamingapril said:
Actually, I do not think that it is an entirely crazy idea. According to the Kama Sutra, the bristles of a certain insect used to be used in ancient India to deliberately cause swelling of the penis.

See

http://www.kamasutra-sex.org/text/kama702.htm

Note: The Indian word for penis is "lingam" and the word for vagina is "yoni".
I think there is a fair amount of difference between applying bee stings to your penis and the advice: "When a man wishes to enlarge his lingam, he should rub it with the bristles of certain insects that live in trees". :rolleyes:

Although my personal favorite advice on that page is:

"If a man mixes the powder of the milk hedge plant, and the kantaka plant with the excrement of a monkey and the powdered root of the lanjalika plant, and throws this mixture on a woman, she will not love anybody else afterwards." :cool:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mike_T said:
I'm curious about the possibility of using bee stings to swell my cock up in size.
Mike

Does oral sex not work satisfactorily...??:confused:

First off.....OUCH!!!!
Second......bee (pun intended) certain you are NOT allergic to bee stings, etc. While I personally would not endorse such activity, you are the keeper of your body and likely will do what you want eventually. 'Tis best to err on the safe side.

KitPhoenixx

Just Browsing
Media
This form of penis enlargement is known to have been practised by a certain tribe in India and it is recorded in early versions of the Karma Sutra, in the index of love potions and "Elixirs." In the Karma Sutra it states: " A man who wishes to lengthen his lingam ( the penis is called the lingam in the Karma Sutra ) should brush his lingam with the bristles of insects that live in trees ( meaning bees, or perhaps even wasps ) he should then rub his lingam with cooling oils and potions to sooth the pain, and at night, should sleep with his lingam hanging through a hole in his cot " This is as near to the wording from the Karma Sutra as is possible, it, and other recipes and potions, is not included in the modern version of the Karma Sutra. However, the swelling or " body modification " whatever one wishes to call it, is supposed to last for life. However, on a pain and safety basis I for one would not recommend attempting it !!
Kitphoenixx.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
Although my personal favorite advice on that page is:

"If a man mixes the powder of the milk hedge plant, and the kantaka plant with the excrement of a monkey and the powdered root of the lanjalika plant, and throws this mixture on a woman, she will not love anybody else afterwards." :cool:

Hmm... voodoo's nature recipe mix have better smelling ingredients than the above plus have the same expected results...

:rolleyes:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the side of experience, I was stung by a bumble bee back in 1992, on the underside of my upperarm, between the biceps and the triceps muscles.( left arm).
It swelled, and I could not do any sports for about a week.
It never went completely back to normal. My left biceps is a little larger than my right one, so is my triceps. And I remember it being from that bumble bee sting. My left biceps looks a tad bigger, and less defined in the upper area, closer to the sting.
The penis being a boneless organ, perhaps there is sone truth behind that theory. I would like to see some real research on the subject though.
The 1st time I was stung by a bee was inside my head. As I went to the school clinic someone mentioned about the chances of allergy causing breathing to cease .
Though I survived I am not sure of the status of the bee, but as it was about 30 years ago I suspect it may have fallen on hard times.

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The part of this i like most is that only after reading the responses to the bee sting / penis enlargement plan did Mike T realise it sounded a bit crazy.

I'm not being cruel Mike. I love this thread.

But lets just put those words together again a few times. Bees... Penis, BEES... PENIS, FUCKING PENIS... FUCKING BEES???!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And how is this poor bee going to explain what hes been up to while the rest of the hive have been hard at it all day making honey? The shame.

Anyway, I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled on e-bay for a bee keeper's suit with a hole in the crotch. If one turns up, we can assume it didn't work.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea the bee would go back to the hive and the other bees are like where the hell have you been. He's like "Well this guy caught me, and he was taking my stinger and..... just get back to work I don't want to talk about it that's all you need to know!"

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yea the bee would go back to the hive and the other bees are like where the hell have you been. He's like "Well this guy caught me, and he was taking my stinger and..... just get back to work I don't want to talk about it that's all you need to know!"
Except bees die after they loose their stinger...

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just don't think I could do anything that drastic just to make mine bigger. Ouch.

I'm curious about the possibility of using bee stings to swell my cock up in size. I have yet to do an internet search, but thought someone in the group might know about this. I am crazy enough to have used stinging nettles in the past to increase sensitivity and found the most pleasure from isolating the sting to my glans.
Mike