Bee Stings to increase size?

hmg

Just Browsing
Media
I remember reading about this in a "encyclopedia" of sexual practices. The example given was of a guy whose girth increased from 6 to 9 inches. They didn't interview anyone who died from bee stings. I got the impression that the 9 inch girth was fluid buildup vs a solid penis.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you die from bee stings and someone is interviewing you, what do they ask you ? lol

I remember reading about this in a "encyclopedia" of sexual practices. The example given was of a guy whose girth increased from 6 to 9 inches. They didn't interview anyone who died from bee stings. I got the impression that the 9 inch girth was fluid buildup vs a solid penis.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious about the possibility of using bee stings to swell my cock up in size. I have yet to do an internet search, but thought someone in the group might know about this. I am crazy enough to have used stinging nettles in the past to increase sensitivity and found the most pleasure from isolating the sting to my glans.
Mike

I've heard poison ivy is a lot of fun too.

sosprung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
bee venom has many established health benefits, but I don't think it would help increase your size, even if the pain were worth considering! Creative idea, though...

im pretty sure this wurks cus one time i got my dick stung by a bee, it hurt rly bad but after a while my dick enlarged nearly double what i had bfore, so we're talkin over a foot of penis.

i then did my gay partner up the butt and we both enjoyed it a lottt and i exploded on his face. so if u want my advice to all of you, you should let bees sting your dicks cus its wurth it truzt me.

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL I was stung by a wasp when I was a boy.
It made it swell and itch for weeks..this was before puberty so did not really play with it.

I think I would be willing to try again if only I could somehow start with a quarter sting to see if there are any bad reactions and build myself up . Am not going to risk any amputations if there was an allergic reaction.

Can one buy diluted bee venom to put into a syringe? I would only inject into the skin though...would hate to think what happens when you hit the corpora cavernosa.. ( the main swelling part of the penis..)

I don't want this to happen::

A costly sting! Preputial gangrene following a wasp sting Hanchanale VS, Rao AR, Motiwala HG - Indian J Urol

!!

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LMAO I saw this thread and all I thought of was Mick Jagger!

Insecure Mick Jagger used bees to 'grow manhood' in Peru

http://filer.livinginperu.com/news/img/mick_jagger.jpg(LIP-jl) -- Mick Jagger reportedly tried to enlarge his penis by letting bees sting it. The Rolling Stones frontman, whose "small penis" was mocked by a former lover, covered his manhood in bees in the hope that their stings would cause it to swell.

Film director Julien Temple, revealed how the ageing rocker attempted to use the ancient Amazonian marriage ritual while filming scenes for 1982 movie 'Fitzcarraldo'. Julien, 53, told Radio 4's 'Film Programme,' "It involved putting bamboo over the male member and filling it with stinger bees so the member attained the size of the bamboo.

"Mick spent months in the jungle in Peru. He was going mad out there I think."

British director Julien was with The Rolling Stones in Mexico making their 'Undercover of the Night' video.

Former US supermodel Janice Dickinson, 52, humiliated Mick when she told TV chat show host Jonathan Ross "Mick has a very small penis."

The singer, whose band's hits include '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and 'Brown Sugar,' has fathered seven children with four different women.

Jagger is currently in a relationship with US fashion stylist L'Wren Scott.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Very often we look at things that seem crazy and dismiss them without real thought or evaluation.

Penicillin originated from bread mold. Many muscle rubs and other treatment modalities to increase circulation came from various herbs and camphor oil.

I have heard of this and as insane as it sounds I will not just summarily dismiss it.

In my analysis what would be the basis of anything other than a venom reaction and fluid build up.

It is possible that a given type of venom could in fact cause a scar tissue build up. If it was a harmless form of scar tissue one could gain girth in that manner, but I do not see how length gains would be possible.

Various different insect venoms are now being used in and as part of medical treatments for heart disease, arthritis and it is also effective in relieving symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis in some individuals.

The major problems are of course toxic reations or allergic anaphylactic reactions to these various venoms.

I would need a great deal more information regarding the way that this was done in order to even give much more of an opinion than I have here......