Beefy N super Sexy Model JOHN PAUL Will make you wet

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Super Sexy Model John Paul was born and raised in Romania and now resides in St. Louis, Missouri. He is 22 years old 6 feet tall and weighs 185 lbs.His dream is to appear on the front cover of a muscle fitness magazine. And to meet JasonDawg for filthy sex "ok I made that part up" lol......Enjoy.:tongue:

Attachments

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But where's the endowment? Or did I come to the wrong forum again. If I want pics of half naked (but not where it counts) men, I can pick up a copy of DNA or go to a teenage girls forum.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But where's the endowment? Or did I come to the wrong forum again. If I want pics of half naked (but not where it counts) men, I can pick up a copy of DNA or go to a teenage girls forum.
Please start a thread and stop moaning.Im doing the best I can,lol,:tongue:

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first pic looks a little too "Guys Gone Wild on the Jersey Shore" for my tastes. Nice body & cute-enough face, but the hair is just WAY too Velveeta for me.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please start a thread and stop moaning.Im doing the best I can,lol,:tongue:

A great job you do too....so not all the guys you find are everybodys thing (this guy is not mine) but plenty of the guys you bring to my attention are to die for! (o.k. slight exaggeration, no guy is worth dying for...if he do'nt like my hair color then he can get lost!) Hehe